Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I really liked shopping at Deb but for some reason they closed down at lest in the malls around me. They has plus size clothes and cute shoes but they had a varitity of stuff which is a good thing
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL

The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Amber H.
Amber H.

Debs used to be my favorite store and I am very very upset that they closed down! I will never understand why they closed because they were doing so great but hopefully they decide to reopen. There is such a large variety of plus sized clothing and I would always spend hours in Debs when I went to shop there!
Winter P.
Winter P.

I'm sad it went out of business but I liked the clothes they had and some of the clothes were very itchy
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX

I just bought a few items for Christmas of 2014 from deb shops. And I was very happy. As a plus size gal, it is really hard to find affordable cute clothes. Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN

I remember shopping at this site when I was in high school. They always had nice clothes and great prices!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA

The last I heard, this store was going out of business. I was never a big fan (cheaply made products, kind of tacky in general, and cut really small).
Emili  s.
Emili s.
Manitowoc, WI

Another store i enjoyed going to bit wrnt out of business. Everyone always had the dresses there. The material is cheap though not good quality
Sara R.
Sara R.

This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.