BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Amanda P.
I've been shopping at DEB for about 17 years. I have noticed that the quality and selection of their clothing has went down, but I do still find a ton of stuff here.
They have a good selection of jeans and a lot of the time you'll find them on sale where you can get 2 for $24. You have to keep in mind that this is not designer denim and you get what you pay for.
DEB offers clothing, shoes, outerwear and accessories for every season.
Angela F.
bridgeview,il , bridgeview,il
This store is pretty annoying, the clothes look nice but after you have then they really wont last but 1 or 2 wash cycles before they start falling apart. At the store near me the sales associates are pretty rude to you. The only thing that is good to go to the store for is when they have a shoe sale.
megan s.
Cold spring, KY
I don't shop at my local DEB because the store is very disgusting, there is puke stains all over the floor and it is very dusty inside. Most of the dresses are poorly made and always have strings hanging off of them. I have only gone into this store to look for a cardigan and I will never go back into it.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I also go here for shoes and accessories. If I need fishnets or little things before I go out. When they have sales, oh boy. They have really cute inexpensive dresses, tops, bottoms, flats, heels... you name it. I always buy their version of Justin Bieber Girlfriend perfume, its called "bestfriend" lol
Nikki K.
Charlotte, NC
I love Deb! I'm a Plus size girl and they always have fashionable clothes for my size. I got prom and homecoming dresses there when I was in high school. Currently I shop there for casual and sometimes business attire. Sometimes their clothes are a little cheaper, but they normally hold up really well.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
This is such a cute store.  Sadly, I have not been there in a few years, because the one by me closed it's doors.  It was one of my favorite shops when I was in middle school and some of high school.  It has a lot of different styles and is pretty fashion forward at an affordable price.  Would recommend, especially for younger teens.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
If I want a good club outfit, I know where to go. I've found some great finds in here; their Amethyst jeans are great for the price and sometimes I get a nice hit on their sweaters.

But they've turned very 'club' feeling lately. A few years ago, you could find a nice variety of clothing, but now it's gone fairly tacky at points. I still will go there for jeans and maybe a simple blazer or inexpensive summer dress.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
If you really look in the store you can find something cute but you really have to look! Most of the clothes in the store look like something a stripper would wear! The prices are good if you are lucky enough to find something, but the customer service is terrible! I had a girl tell me never to come back because I bought a pair of ballet flats she wanted and it was the last pair! Of corse I didn't listen to this crap!
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS
I am a Deb JUNKIE, I am there every chance I get!!!
One thing that stands out for me is their plus size section, it has its OWN SIDE of the store, I like this because, when I shop at other stores plus size section it's just that ... A SECTION, so there is not much of a selection, but Debs has a HUGE selection to choose from and they are CUTE, thanks DEBS for giving us plus size ladies so much more to choose from!!!
Autumn F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Deb has never really "Disappointed" me but they have also never truly impressed me either. I will order from there once in awhile but I feel like their clothing isn't that good of quality. I like their accessories. The stores are typically messy but overall its a good store if your on a budget.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.