Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Melissa  R.
Melissa R.
Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Kennedy O.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
It's got some nice items and it's a nice place to get a quick, cheap dress when you need it. I got my homecoming dress there. Other than that, the quality is a little too cheap.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This store has a lot of cute things here and I like some of the sales too. I've gotten a few things from the site too. It has more selection. I snagged the cutest cheapest necklace too. :]
Faith V.
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
You do not get what you pay for at this store. The quality is cheap and it's way too overpriced.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula , MT
I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Kettering, OH
I liked DEB. I always found really good styles at a cheap price. The clothes were cheaply made but I could afford it! I am sad that they closed the one closet to me!
Lois F.
Lois F.
bridgeport, OH
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: DEB
Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
Was always the best place for me to get jeans and jewelry for a good price. There's always a sale going on too.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.