BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I didn't even discover this store until just a few years ago, but was delighted when I did! My weight fluctuates, and I can always find something in my size there that's affordable! I love going in there and finding the sales especially! I've never walked out of DEB's Disappointed and I've never spent a lot of moolah!
Carly N.
Carly N.
Massillon, OH
So upset that they closed. :( But when they were open, they had really cute clothes, many different sizes, really cute accessories.. But, I didn't really like their prices. Their sales were awesome though.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Manhattan, KS
I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
I never heard of thos store. Are all stores closing? I wonder if there are any stores in Cali.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Maria R.
Maria R.
The quality of their clothes is awful. They have some decent sale racks items. The problem is their clothes can be pretty cute but why waste the money and not get your worth from it.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.