Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

Debs has been closed from where I live for years now, but there is one in a city nearby. I'm not really impressed with the clothes. The shoes were okay, but the dresses looked cheap.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.

Love Deb! They carry my favorite jean brand! Always have sales going on! They also have super cute accessories! Only draw back is some of their shirts are very juvenile.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV

I didn't even know this store was still around. Haven't shopped here in years. This was my go to store in middle school because they had what I was looking for, for cheap prices but you get what you pay for. The quality was always crap, I didn't care back then though.
Kateri J.
Kateri J.

I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

I didn't even discover this store until just a few years ago, but was delighted when I did! My weight fluctuates, and I can always find something in my size there that's affordable! I love going in there and finding the sales especially! I've never walked out of DEB's Disappointed and I've never spent a lot of moolah!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok

I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Port Allegany, PA

I loved debs, they had such cute clothes and it's a shame they went out of business. The prices weren't bad either.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY

I'm really not a fan of this store. I find all of their clothes and shoes/accessories to be very cheap and look ratchet...no thanks!! Good for middle schoolers but the last place I would ever shop as a 20 year old!!!
Tarini T.
Tarini T.

Love their clothing, shoes and accessories! They have such casual and fashionable stuffs! Not only that but its affordable and they have a line for girls and adult women!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deridder, LA

Such cute clothes but not very afforardable if you ask me. I love how they have a wide variety of plus size clothing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.