Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Leoni D.
Leoni D.

The clothing seems to try to appeal to the same shoppers of Forever 21 and H&M, in my opinion, but the quality of their items doesn't seem to be as good. The one store I had shopped in (that is now out of business) did not have the clothing displayed well either. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the set up which made it less interesting to shop there.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Birmingham, mi

I worked at Deb for about 6 months until they closed. They had very good and affordable products for plus sized people, unlike torrid which is a rip off. Some of the products were cheaply made but in the end it was the best place to shop if you were bigger.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I used to love this store!!! When they removed it I was so upset. They had really affordable clothing, not the best quality but they are cute, if there is still one near you, defiantly shop there
Liv C.
Liv C.

This store was my go to store especially when i was a tween shopping for dresses for different school dances. too bad they all closed around me
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop , MA

I'm surprised this place is still in business. Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful. I feel like even when I walk past this place, I get glitter everywhere.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA

Is this place even still in business? I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. Very inexpensive clothes with quality to match.
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Maryville, IL

Great store, especially for us women that aren't the size of a toothpick. If only the one near me didn't close....
Emily P.
Emily P.

Deb was definitely my go-to store for plus size clothes until they filed bankruptcy and shut down the stores. The majority of my shirts are from Deb and their prices are pretty decent in comparison with other stores that sell plus size clothing.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI

Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.