Amy V.

Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Newport News, VA
3 years, 3 months ago
The materials are totally not comparable. I do not shop much at DEBs but I do at Forever 21. Forever 21 has amazing quality in clothes. I have had some of their clothes for years and they are still great.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I feel like the clothes at DEB are worse quality.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
I feel like it depends on the the clothing item to be honest. I also feel like it depends on the clothes you want. Forever21 has a different style option than most of DEB, but thats must my opinion.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Commerce Twp, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
I have clothes from here that I have had for 5yrs or more I don't have anything from forever 21 that I had 5 yrs ago...
Sara G.
Sara G.
South Hadley , MA
3 years, 11 months ago
I think Forever 21 has better quality clothes. When I was in my 20's I always shopped at DEB for party dresses, not every day clothing items. The materials seemed very cheap to me.
Becca J.
Becca J.
El Paso, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
Some of debs stuff I'll admit it cheap fabric. But if you know a little something about fashion debs is the way to go. The good quality products at debs are cheaper then the good quality products at F21
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO
4 years, 3 months ago
I feel the quality is the same but deb is like the not classy version they have a lot of not so cute things.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
4 years, 4 months ago
Forever 21 totally has better materials!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Gallatin, TN
4 years, 6 months ago
I'd say both give you a bang for your buck
Erin L.