Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?

Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Paynesville , MN
1 year, 4 months ago
Whenever I can.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
1 year, 4 months ago
Haven't shopped here in awhile.
symadore b.
symadore b.
Dillsboro, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
As much as I can. There is always something on sale here!
Tabby B.
Tabby B.
Fort Wayne, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
I shop there whenever there is a really good sale going on :) yay sales!
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Fayetteville, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
At least once every two months.
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
4 years, 1 month ago
Once every couple of months
RobertAnn S.
RobertAnn S.
4 years, 5 months ago
Our closest Deb is about 30 mins away, however I will go there every time I get the chance. Personally I don't buy their shirts, but I love the options for plus size jeans and tank tops.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
4 years, 7 months ago
I buy all of my jeans at DEB. I am considered plus-sized and they have great options in my size. They often have great sales, which I take full advantage of!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
When i have money and go to the mall.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Gallatin, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
A lot more than I should