- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
I'm not even sure how many of these stores are left, but this was an ok store if you needed a homecoming dress/shoes in high school, but their quality sucks lol the clothes fall apart easily and shoes aren't too comfy. Prices are okay (but everything is obviously cheaply made, so their prices are "expensive" in that aspect). They have a lot of different sizes which is nice!! Jewelry and accessories are too cheaply made.. Don't even go for it lol
Great styles, that are in season and fashionable. The only con is there isn’t a whole lot of locations so I have to shop only online. My favorite purchase was a floral crop top. I recommend the store but make sure you use the sizing chart to illuminate having to make multiple exchanges.
Used to love this store but not sure if there’s any around anymore. Lots of sizes even plus sized section that took up half of the store. I would still shop there if I could find one around my house. Very inexpensive
I was only 14 years old when I first went into a deb store. My grandmother bought a dress for my 8th grade graduation. The dress looked good to me and was reasonably priced. Mainly because it was on clearance , but still nice. For my 14 year old experience I loved it. Since being an adult I haven't seen a deb.
Does this store even exist anymore? I don’t have any in my current city. However I used to shop here so much during undergrad. I used to love their dresses. I knew I could always find a dress no matter what the occasion. I still know a few dresses from them and they still look good as new!
You get what you pay for. While their clothes were very affordable, many times you would end up with holes, rips and tears in your items due to the cheap material. Their Amethyst Jeans and witty graphic tees made DEB a great place to shop, but their lack of quality led to their demise.
I used to get all my dance dresses here but then they closed. It was a good thing because the store always smelled of cigarettes and weed. So sometimes getting those smells out of the clothing was hard. Also they quality wasn’t the greatest so the products were usually pretty cheap.
I’m pretty sure this store doesn’t even exist anymore. I always went shopping here when I was younger with my older cousins. The only reason I personally liked shopping here was for the line Amanda Burns had with the store. Her clothes were so cute !
I used to love this store in school. They had the cutest dresses for formals and dances. I did not like the clothes because the quality wasn't great and tore on me easily.
Best place to shop if you are a fashionable plus size woman. There is no need to not keep up with the current styles and trends just because you have more curves
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos