Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Harriet D.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
I think of Deb as Rainbow's more organized older sister. Deb offers ton of fashion styles and serves many sizes. Also, their online site offers a bit more than stores like Rainbow. However, their quality is similar which is not a compliment. I am very wary about buying something from here because you can tell that the quality isn't that great. That is probably the reason why they can make their items so affordable.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
A plus sized girls best friend. Deb was one of the few stores to provide plus size clothing in modern styles for affordable prices. The stores have since closed near me but their website has really stepped things up. For the prices you get what you pay for, some cheaper materials. However still nice to have a youthful line of plus clothing.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Eeckk! Deb is so cheesy and cheap. I feel like they are a cheaper, less stylish version of Charlotte Russe, which I don't even like. However, if you are looking for an inexpensive, wear-a-couple-of-times sort of garment, this may be the place for you. It is very affordable if you just need a quick, cheap, throw-away type of clothing item.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I use to shop at DEB every now and then, usually on the clearance racks. There regular prices where ok, but for me a little pricey. They did have a variety of sizes and some very cute accessories & perfumes. Unfortunately the store in my area had closed down maybe a year or two back. In any case Rue 21 is my favorite store anyways.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I used to shop here a lot in high school until they closed the store in the mall. I really liked shopping here because they were affordable. Not everything in the store was the best quality but I did find pieces that were good quality and pretty cute. But looking back at it now, I would probably never shop there again.
Issy G.
Issy G.
I really like this store I think the clothes they offered were cute and well priced my favorite part was that it was normal and plus-size clothes all under one place made shopping with my friends a lot easier but they closed the one near me so that was a Downer
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I used to love this store, we recently lost our local store. I used to shop here often, but it seems like the last couple of years they jacked up prices in our area. They did have some okay products, but wasn't a major shopping point in our mall anymore.
dasia g.
dasia g.
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:02 a.m.
Review for: DEB
I freaking love deb clothing store. They are true to size. They have some beautiful dresses. And it's a nice price. Everything they got for the skinny girl they got for the big girls in the same style😍❤💋. I recommend everybody go in check the store out.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Deb has a lot of very colorful tops and they definitely are not an 'investment' type piece. Anything I've ever gotten from here has maybe lasted me a couple months before it fell apart. The only 'upside' I suppose is that things are not that expensive.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clarksville , TN
When I think of Deb I think of poor quality. The store in my area had the worst clothes and in the worst condition, worst customer service, dirty, messy, and just all around gross. If I never stepped in another deb store I would be completely okay.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.