BY R+CO

R+CoDeath Valley Dry Shampoo, 6. 3 oz. DetailsNot your granny's dry shampoo. Death Valley is the quickest way to get volume and body into your hair. Good for: Easy, big, messy hair. How to: Give your hair a shot of Death Valley whenever you want and it will liven right up. Fragrance: Rosy EyedBenefit Ingredients: Rice Protein, sourced from Brazil, this protein moisturizes and improves hair's elasticity. Vitamin E, rich in antioxidants, this ingredient strengthens and nourishes the hair, restoring luster and shine. Silica, this ingredient removes and absorbs excess oil. Pro-Vitamin B5, this conditioning agent thickens and builds volume. 6. 3 fl. oz. / 186 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

• Does this make your hair flaky? I often tend to "shed" dry shampoo ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • How long does it last?1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. - R+Co
I will start this by saying, I actually don't use dry shampoo that much. I reserve the hair-boosting spray for post-run sessions when I don't have time for a full wash and dry, or for those times at the office when unexpected drinks pop up and my hair is looking less than stellar.

Mainly, I just want a dry shampoo to bring my hair back to life and add some grit and hold. R+Co is one of my all-time fave brands, so naturally when I got my hands on some of their Death Valley dry shampoo, I was hooked. With just a few sprays, my hair has grip, grit, texture, and zero signs of oil. Plus, there's no residue. Need I say more?
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa
When I have those mornings where I wake up late and have to scramble to get ready for work, this dry shampoo is my go to! I have really thick, oily, coarse hair, and all it takes is a few sprays and my hair goes right back to being voluminous and soft. I just brush it out, and it feels and looks just like I showered and blew my hair out. Love!
Kat O.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This is my favorite dry shampoo to use when I need a little extra umpf in my red hair. Most dry shampoos don't smell very good to me and make me dizzy, this one smells great and allows me to extend my style for an extra day. And with red hair, I really can't wash it every day or my color will fade. It's pricey but I always come back to it!
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Review for: Death Valley Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. - R+Co
Still new to the realm of dry shampoos, I've only tried a few different brands so far. what I like best about this one is that it has a neutral smell and doesn't seem to weigh down my fine hair. The last dry Shampoo I tried had such a strong rose scent that bees were chasing me. This product has kept me bee-free and fresh. :)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
I really love this dry shampoo and can't live without it. It is pricey but a can lasts me a good while even with daily use. It doesn't leave residue in my black hair unlike other dry shampoo brands. It is hard to find a good dry shampoo for darker hair and this is one of the best I've tried!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
First off, I have fine Asian hair. It gets ultra oily so so fast. I bleach it every few months and have an ombré so I don't wash it daily. Thus I've tried dozens of dry shampoos. I like this stuff. It works. It creates body. It has a nice scent. I wish it was less expensive though!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
I buy this for the scent alone. Also does a great job with adding texture and volume to my hair and cutting down on the oils. The scent does seem to last. I think it's a bit pricey but I will continue to buy it full size after getting the travel size in my birch box.
Merina N.
Merina N.
Claremont , Ca
I am obsessed with death Valley co dry shampoo. my hair is super oily and I usually can't go a day without washing it. this little can has been my savior for the days I don't have time to wash my hair or just need to freshen it up when going from day to night.
I actually got a sample of this in a subscription box. And if I remember correctly it smells pretty good and it works ok but not as well as some others I've tried. I would use it again if it's all I had but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase a full size.
Grace P.
Grace P.
I absolutely love this product. I have used other dry shampoos and they have not worked well for me, this was the only one I know of that works (besides a L'Oreal one that is no longer available). It's a bit pricey but it's worth the money.
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
Where is this available for purchase? I've never seen it in stores!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I've never tried dry shampoo, what is it like? Worth it ?
Amber T.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, Ontario
Is this very expensive? I've been looking for a decently priced dry shampoo that actually works.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
Does it leave build up in your hair?
Amy Lynn S.