BY R+CO

R+CoDeath Valley Dry Shampoo, 6. 3 oz. DetailsNot your granny's dry shampoo. Death Valley is the quickest way to get volume and body into your hair. Good for: Easy, big, messy hair. How to: Give your hair a shot of Death Valley whenever you want and it will liven right up. Fragrance: Rosy EyedBenefit Ingredients: Rice Protein, sourced from Brazil, this protein moisturizes and improves hair's elasticity. Vitamin E, rich in antioxidants, this ingredient strengthens and nourishes the hair, restoring luster and shine. Silica, this ingredient removes and absorbs excess oil. Pro-Vitamin B5, this conditioning agent thickens and builds volume. 6. 3 fl. oz. / 186 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Gladys T.
chicago
I’ve been using this for a month and it does help since I can’t wash my hair daily it helps my hair to stay fresh and hydrated it doesn’t leave a dry residue it’s best fir dry scalp I’m satisfied except for the smell it’s a bit strong for my taste but over all it’s a great product plus it’s vegan
Amanda W.
I did not like this product. I got a sample, and I've used it a few times. Every time it makes my hair feel greasier than it felt without it! Obviously, this is the opposite of what dry shampoo is supposed to do. Additionally, it leaves a white dust on my medium-brown hair. Looks like I spilled baby powder on my scalp.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Easily one of my favorite high end dry shampoos on the market. I purchased and discovered this off of Nordstroms website and decided to try it out. I'm so happy I did because this soaks up oil incredibly. It also gives you a good bit of volume as well so your hair doesn't look flat. I love it! The scent is great as well! This is definitely a more pricey dry shampoo but I like it so much that I can justify spending that on it. But they do make a travel size in it as well which I highly recommend trying first if you were interested but didn't want to spend the money on the full size before trying it. I just love it and couldn't recommend it more!
Rachel H.
New York Mills, NY
Impressed with this dry shampoo that I received in my last birchbox. First off, this is the best smelling dry shampoo I've ever used. Secondly, it works really well with not a lot of white residue left in your hair.
Alyssa M.
Frankford, WV
I really loved this dry shampoo. It's the only thing I have tried from this brand, but I really loved it. Didn't leave a weird residue in my hair either. I got a sample in one of my monthly subscription boxes.
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is probably the best dry shampoo when it comes to function. It completely absorbs oil without leaving a white powder on my hair and without weighing it down. It's only downside is that it doesn't smell wonderful. It doesn't have a bad smell, but it's not the greatest. I still use it because it works so well but I wouldn't wear it on a date. The price point is excellent compared to competitors.
Karen K.
If you have oily hair like me and are looking for an amazing dry shampoo THIS IS THE ONE TO GET. It doesn't leave any white residue left on your scalp, its super easy to massage into your scalp (i used my hair brush) and it smells SO GOOD. It is a little on the pricey side but I've literally tried s many dry shampoos and none compare to this one so i guess you get what you pay for.
Samantha T.
Las Vegas, NV
As a girl who wears vivid colors, hair washing isn’t on my list often, which means dry shampoo is. As a stylist, I have tried every single one. This one is my favorite. I can go days upon days using this along with Badlands. There is no white residue, no weird smell, no sticky hairspray feel. Just good ol fresh looking hair!
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
I'm a lazy hair girl. I've tried every dry shampoo known to mankind. I fortunately was able to stop trying with R+Co. I don't wash my hair but every two days or so and I am able to throw this product on during those extra "greasy days". It works wonders on oily hair and smells freaking awesome!
Courtney N.
Oklahoma City , OK
I am an avid user of dry shampoos, so when I started noticing that the cheaper options were making my scalp itch, I ventured into the higher end options. My local hair salon uses R+Co products, and my hairdresser suggested this dry shampoo when I was getting my hair done. I bought the travel sized option and I actually haven't gone through it as quickly as I do with other dry shampoos. It leaves my scalp itch free and keeps the oil at bay perfectly. As much as I don't like the price, I think the value is there because it's been a month and a half and I still haven't finished the travel size. I will probably bite the bullet and grab the full size because I've been enjoying it so much.
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
Where is this available for purchase? I've never seen it in stores!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I've never tried dry shampoo, what is it like? Worth it ?
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
Does it leave build up in your hair?
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
Is this very expensive? I've been looking for a decently priced dry shampoo that actually works.
Amy Lynn S.