BY DEARTIST #30 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because every time when I add my powder under my eyes and it really blends in and is very soft and I bought it at Walgreens and it is 28 pieces inside and is there a have good Textra and I would buy it again
Amy R.
Claremore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these sponges because I go through so many so quickly and they a super cheap. Sometimes I use them to bake my face with if I don't want to clean my beauty blender.
Yliana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by these sponges!!! They expand when you wet them! there easy to use! they blend out my concealer perfectly I also use it for setting powder I bought it on my local discount store I definitely recommend so affordable I don't reuse I just throw them away
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this when baking because it gets the angels right. It's also a great nail polish remover is has a lot of different ways to use it. The only thing is I wish it would make blending makeup like foundation easier but it doesn't but it's very useful for other things.
Sarahi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sponge wedges I use for professional use, you get a few good uses out of one wedge. Super easy to apply translucent powder with for baking to really carve out face, Super affordable. I always buy these types of wedges so I won't have to use a beauty blender.
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA
Another great dollar tree buy for $1. I love using these to apply concealer or primer under my eyes. Love that they were only $1 so it doesn't bother me to throw away
mari c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these sponges I can use the for many different things and they work really good and don't cost much. I use them for makeup for nail polish remover.
Ashley M.
Gainesville, VA
I was excited to find a huge bag of these for only a dollar but was disappointed at how little well they worked for me. They didn't apply foundation well or concealer. I would not suggest this.
cinthya c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La verdad no se si son las espongas oh que pero a mi no me sirvieron yo ya eh usado antes de otra marca y si me funcionae pero no se q pasa con estas
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use them for nail art. There's a lot of fun things you can do with them. They work well, and are a good price.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
Is it good?
Joss X.
Esta muy lindo yo lo kiero