BY DEARFOAMS

Haley B.
Haley B.
Bought these for my mom at Kohl's for last Christmas when they were on sale. She wears them all the time. I was disappointed that they weren't as durable as I thought when purchasing them for her. I'd recommend for seasonal use and they're a good gift idea.
Belinda D.
Belinda D.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: Dearfoams Women's Clog Slippers
I have tried a lot of slippers in the past but as soon as I put these on my feet and had to buy them. They are warm and comfortable.i would recommend them to anyone. They are indoor/outdoor slippers. Which makes them very useful for all day comfortably.
Heather H.
Heather H.
These make a great gift for someone in your family! They're usually on sale at kohls for a pretty decent price but they aren't very durable and break in really fast. They're good house shoes to keep your feet warm!
Heather W.
Heather W.
I bought mine 6 months ago and wear them daily. They are well worn and used, and desperately needing to be replaced. I wish they were a bit more durable.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Review for: Dearfoams Women's Clog Slippers
Love this shoe. I get one size larger for comfort and I've been wearing these also for years. I can't find a single complaint about these shoes. Happy purchase.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Review for: Dearfoams Women's Clog Slippers
Me encantan son super comodas y suaves sobre todo protegen a mis pies del frio, el color es bastante lindo
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
How durable is the sole? Could you walk in something wet without the inside getting soaked?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I've been wanting to buy these for some time now.. Does the memory foam wear out fast? That's my favorite part and I don't want it to go away after only using a few times.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Canal Winchester, OH
Are these shoes okay for outside weather? I want to buy some shoes that are comfy like slippers but great for outdoors as well!