Healthdearfoams
Men's Microsuede Moccasin Slippers with Memory Foam, Size: Small

Dearfoams Men's Microsuede Moccasin Slippers with Memory Foam, Size: Small

by dearfoams

Men's Microsuede Moccasin Slippers with Memory Foam. Made of 100% Microsuede. Closed toe moccasin style. Made of breathable materials. Memory foam insole. Indoor/outdoor sole. Gentle machine wash cold, dry flat. Dearfoams Men's Microsuede Moccasin Slippers with Memory Foam. These indoor/outdoor slippers are great for an everyday use. The interior is lined with added material for extra warmth and comfort. Available in Black, Chestnut, Coffee, Pavement, Small Walmart marketplace seller BeltOutlet specializes in sale-priced clothing and travel accessories for men, women and children. We carry quality belts, wallets, headwear, cold weather accessories, slippers including Moccasin Slippers for Men. Many items have reduced or rollback prices and most orders ship within one business day. "

Fabric Content: 100% Microsuede

Closed toe moccasin style; Made of breathable materials; Memory foam insole

Shoe Size: S

Country of Origin - Assembly: China

Age Group: Adult

Gender: Male

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dearfoams Men's Microsuede Moccasin Slippers with Memory Foam, Size: Small!
Antonio R.
W Hollywood, CA
Dearfoams Men's Microsuede Moccasin Slippers with Memory Foam, Size: Small uploaded by Antonio R.
These slippers are so comfortable. Perfect for around the house. I don’t take them outside. I’ll leave them on the inside. There’s so soft and cushy. I love wearing them around the house for comfort. It makes me feel so good when I wear them. I definitely recommend this for anyone who works from home and want something comfy to wear around the house without having to wear something that’s so tight and uncomfortable.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,924 reviews
Best slippers!! I buy a pair every year around holidays. The hard bottom is great support for indoor and outdoor stepping. The design is comfortable and stylish. Easy to put on and take off. I wear 24/7 and they hold up and wash so good in washer. Very affordable I get for around 28$.

Looking for your answer?