BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Buy on YesStyl...*
Nieves P.
Allentown, PA
Such a nice toner, I stopped using it to try another one and then came back to this and I was surprised with the fact that I actually missed it. I tend to use it by itself during the day (with no moisturizer after) because I have very oily skin; it gets absorbed right away, it is wonderful . I also apply it with my fingers since it’s denser than a typical toner.
kelsi l.
Cambridge, MA
I just purchased this product so I’m still testing it. But so far I like that it’s a little different from other toners I’ve used. It’s more of jelly like substance and only need a nick size in palm. Toner is to be applie with hands not a cotton pad. This is not a harsh tone so it definitely is great for sensitive skin.
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
I love this toner it gives me amazing skin. Never broke me out, and I have sensitive skin! It is a great product and vegan friendly ! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something to add to their skincare!
Nicole K.
Fantastic!! Isn't too harsh on my skin and cleans any remaining dirt off my face with just one swipe of toner. So glad I was introduced to this brand.
Karen K.
Villanova, PA
Amazing hydration, a light scent & easy to layer. I’ve used up to seven layers of this toner in one routine! It’s a fantastic, cost effective option!
Celina Z.
Fullerton, CA
This toner cleared up my skin and made it brighter without drying it out. The size was perfect. Sample size. Good price for a quality product
Madison V.
This is wonderfully hydrating and leaves my dry skin feeling plumped up! I like using think toner with the seven skin method.
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite hydrating toner, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. Perfect for the seven skin method.
genesis d.
Me encantan los productos asiáticos son todos bastantes buenos y generalizó porque he probado en cantidades industriales productos asiáticos y. Í me han defraudado
Eunice R.
SHARJAH, UAE
My most favorite toner! Preps my skin for makeup and for skincare. I am combination to oily skin and I tend to breakout but this product helped me on that