Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner

The Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner balances the skin’s pH level and improves the effectiveness of your entire skincare regime, helping you to achieve your best skin yet! Get the best facial toner for gorgeous-looking skin.  Enhance the effectiveness of serums and creams with the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner that balances your skins’ natural pH levels, creating the perfect canvas for your skin care products to work their magic!

On top of that, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner contains some key ingredients. Key ingredients like Phyto-Oligo helps to thoroughly moisturize the skin to help resolve skin dryness. Wheat amino acids help reduce inflammation in the skin and provide deep hydration.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

Usage: After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin. Follow with sheet mask (optional recommended twice a week), essence, serum, eye cream, then a moisturizer.

is it good for dry skin ?
which is better some by mi miracke toner or this?
Is this product worth it and also is it okay for combo skin?
Start your review of Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner!
Product Highlights
“...but omygod i was so amazed at how much dirt this takes off my face. VERY hydrating and smells really good. I thought this bottle will finish fast but lasted me for half a year almost. Love this so much i am obviously repurchasing and it sets the bar high, kind of fell in love with this so much i dont think i would be switching toners unless i want to try something new. EVERYONE TRY THIS!!!” in 57 reviews
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a religious adherent to the Korean layering method of skincare. I’ve been using this toner as my first step for almost a year, and I’ve amassed some pros and cons about this cult favorite toner. Starting with pros, this does contain some great ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, centella asiatica extract, licorice root extract, arginine, copper tri-peptide, among others. This is pH balanced to match human skin levels, which is soothing to our skin. This also does not contain niacinimide, which makes it useful for me to mix in my Vitamin C powder from The Ordinary, as the two cannot be combined. But there are cons, which are worth taking note of. The major, major con is that this formula contains loads of irritating essential oils and extracts. Eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, and orange oil/extract are all terrible for skin, with the latter two ingredients actually causing some photosensitivity. As I am on a prescription retinoid, and this am more sensitive to sun damage, the inclusion of these unnecessary oils are a dealbreaker. The oils are solely for fragrance, which is pungent and frankly, obtrusive. I wouldn’t purchase this again, but I’d consider the unscented version as it’s without the skin-irritating ingredients.
Dallas, TX
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Farheen I.
This is a good toner. It is a little thicker, but provides quite a bit of hydration and is an excellent first step after cleansing. It plays well with other skin care, and layers wonderfully under makeup. I’ve used about 3/4 of the bottle, and enjoy its application. But, I won’t be repurchasing this because it has essential oils that are commonly irritating to the skin such as lavender, lemon, and orange oil. I don’t necessarily agree with the soothing claims either. Don’t get me wrong, it’s much better than most toners I have used in the US market, especially ones that are alcohol based (Sea Breeze anyone?), which is why I am still rating it three stars. I think there are better, less irritating choices out there that provide hydration, balance the skin, and provide some other helpful element, without the irritating oils. Given the choice, I’d opt for another one. #summerglow #glassskin #koreanskincare #kbeauty
Flushing, NY
My all time favorite toner. I've been using this toner for 5 years now. It doesn't have a sticky consistency and feels really refreshing on your skin. It also doesn't dry really fast either which I love. I only recently just started using another toner just to try something new, and as someone who never really have pimples or breakouts, I've been breaking out like crazy because of this new toner. I also realized that ever since I switch to the new toner for the first time in the winter my skin is flaking a lot due to dry skin. So I definitely am planning to buy this toner again. I guess once you find something that fits your skin its better to just stick to it then to try something new.
San Diego , CA
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Caroline S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I read a lot of great reviews about this toner and I was maybe expecting too much hahah I’m using every day in both my morning and night routine, after cleansing. I really think it’s hydrating, but I just don’t like of the way it feels in my skin, it’s a little sticky and I just don’t like that for a toner. I have combo sensitive skin and despite this version has a lot of essential oils it does not irritates my skin. I also think it have a strong herbal floral smell, which I don’t like, so for me it’s a medium product, I’m looking forward for this to end so I can buy a different one because I just think it doesn’t work for me.
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by larissa R.
Purchased at: Amazon
After figuring out that Thayers was too drying on my skin I set out to find a moisturizing toner and was recommended this by a friend. This toner really helps maintain moisture on my face and creates that “supple” look. I recommend this toner to anyone!
I've been using this toner for almost a year now and it does the job. It preps my skin for serums and doesnt irritate my skin since the formula is light and not heavily scented. The reason why I give this 4 stars is because it's been a year and I feel like it doesn't improve my skin tone or hydrate it that well. My skin improved with the addition of other products but I didn't notice any significant improvements when I added this toner to my routine.
Chino Hills, CA
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Connie W.
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Connie W.
Hands down my favorite toner! The Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner restores skin hydration & rejuvenates exhausted skin and balances & maintains skin pH. It smells like you’re at a spa & it drys down super quickly. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight and dry like some toners do, but rather leaves it feeling smooth, hydrated and supple. If you’re looking for HYDRATION and a dewy glow, this product is your best friend ✨
Santa Cruz , CA
This is THE MOST hydrating toner I've ever used. I will never use anything else. The consistency is a little thicker than water, and has a very soft scent. Don't worry though, there are no added fragrances in this toner, it just has sage which is moisturizing and anti-bacterial. A little bit goes a long way, I've had this bottle for a year even though I use it every day. Nothing compares. It 200% lives up to its hype.
Madison
This toner smells so so nice ! You can use a cotton pad to apply it or put some on your hand and gently pat it in your skin. It feels a bit drying after it absorbs. It does keep my skin less dry though in the long run. I ran out sadly and haven’t gotten more yet. I would definitely recommend incorporating this toner into your skincare routine for some glowing skin :))
Plymouth, MN
Supa supa good. love this product got it for christmas and I cannot go back. This toner doesn’t make your skin feel dry or right after and i follow up with a hyaluronic acid serum which boosts hydration. Good for those who have dry skin looking for a good toner. Klairs also has an unscented version of this toner for those particular to scent additives.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
South Jacksonville
9 months ago
Josie B. • 8 months ago
Yes definitely! I love it and it does not irritate your skin. You can try it. Just use your clean fingers instead of cotton pads :)