Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner

The Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner balances the skin’s pH level and improves the effectiveness of your entire skincare regime, helping you to achieve your best skin yet! Get the best facial toner for gorgeous-looking skin.  Enhance the effectiveness of serums and creams with the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner that balances your skins’ natural pH levels, creating the perfect canvas for your skin care products to work their magic!

On top of that, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner contains some key ingredients. Key ingredients like Phyto-Oligo helps to thoroughly moisturize the skin to help resolve skin dryness. Wheat amino acids help reduce inflammation in the skin and provide deep hydration.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

Usage: After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin. Follow with sheet mask (optional recommended twice a week), essence, serum, eye cream, then a moisturizer.

Is the Dr. Klairs products effective or did you get pimples from using it?
I use Hada Lobo gokujyun lotion in my routine. Would this take the place of that?
Do you apply this toner with a cotton pad or directly to your face?
Start your review of Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner!
Product Highlights
...but omygod i was so amazed at how much dirt this takes off my face. VERY hydrating and smells really good. I thought this bottle will finish fast but lasted me for half a year almost. Love this so much i am obviously repurchasing and it sets the bar high, kind of fell in love with this so much i dont think i would be switching toners unless i want to try something new. EVERYONE TRY THIS!!!in reviews
Radwa I.
Biddeford, ME
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Radwa I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this toner about a month ago and I love it. It makes the serums that I apply after absorb much better and leaves you with such a nice dewy look! I definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a new toner
Erin R.
Killeen, TX
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Erin R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Makes my skin feel very plump and moisturized. however, the only problem i have with it is the fragrance can be overwhelming.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Michelle G.
This toner has a pleasant herbal scent, but fades quickly and absorbs quickly into the skin, ensuring easy layering and helps balance pH levels after washing your face. Just make sure to wait a few minutes before adding another layer. For those who would prefer a fragrance free, they also have this option for this toner. #toner #skincare #morningroutine #hydrating #kbeauty
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Christine B.
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner Hydrating toners have changed my skin care game. I apply this after washing my face. I sprinkle a few drops into my hands, then pat the product all over. I do not use a anything other than my hands to put it on, and I do not wipe it off. I allow it to absorb, then do it again (and again, and sometimes again). This formulation has no fragrance so it’s perfect for sensitive skin!  They do have a formulation that does not have a scent if you prefer that. Just look for it. My skin feels fresh, soft, hydrated. It’s moisturizing and hydrating and really preps and brightens the skin. It also has a shorter ingredient list cutting out 6 ingredients from the regular version. I like the stopper as it keeps it from being messy. It works with all skin types but it’s amazing for dry skin. What I don’t like: nothing really, it’s a good toner.
Corrin C.
Chepachet, RI
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Corrin C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! I use with my Thayers witch hazel or on its own. Lately, I’ve been using on my nights I apply my prescription Retinol, just to give that extra boost of hydration. You don’t need to use a lot…..I just place a few drops in clean hands and pat into my skin. Any excess I pat into my collarbone scar that tends to itch. The fragrance doesn’t bother me at all, though I may try the unscented one next. Overall, this is a staple in my skin care routine!
Sayeri D.
Redmond, WA
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Sayeri D.
Klairs Supple preparation toner is an award winning product which I have heard a lot about and this is my first time trying it out myself! I love the simple packaging , the consistency of the toner is more like a lotion which Is not that watery and it is also fragrance free! I used it for few days and love how calming and hydrating it is to my skin! It is not at all sticky and gets completely absorbed! Key Ingredients * Beta Glucan: soothes irritation and redness * Hyaluronic Acid: Boosts skin moisture * Centella Asiatica Extract: powerful soothing properties that calms irritation and breakouts * Licorice root: antioxidant properties that improves the look of uneven skin tone It is great for daily moisturizing and Balancing skin pH! It is also known for Vegan friendly, ethanol free, free of artificial dyes and fragrance !
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Elisabetta H.
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Elisabetta H.
I bought this mini version of this toner with the intention to use it on the days where I wear make up. I like it. Tightening effect. Good moisture. It does shrink pores and gets rid a little bit of the redness (my cheek tend get red). I will keep using this toner and will decide if I want to repurchase it again or try another brand.
Missy M.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Missy M.
This is absolutely my most favorite toner I have EVER used! I absolutely love the consistency of it! It's a little thicker than most toners! And it truly helps all my other serums and such penatrate my skin! And it works with combination skin! My skin grows now! Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner uploaded by Dayle M.
I don’t know if this is toner or really truly an essence! I grew up in the 80s and 90s where toners stung the crap out of your face! They didn’t add the first layer of moisture or balance your pH. If you don’t have this toner yet you have to try it! No matter what your skincare type! You will thank me!
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite toners and it’s great for all skin types. I actually like using the 7 skin method with this because it is so moisturizing and really helps keep your skin supple. I have bought this toner many times in the past and the price is great check it out on Soko Glam’s website they have k beauty at a great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlene N.
il y a un an
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner ? Anyone have insight if this product has helped their skin clear up? I have oily skin but it is also sensative to products. Should I try this product?
Emma R. il y a un an
The fragrance free option is best for sensitive skin types. The formula is hydrating and can help repair a damaged skin barrier. This toner doesn’t contain any skin clearing active ingredients. This can be a great hydrator for oily skin types but it should always be followed with an occlusive product to seal in moisture. If you are worried about having a reaction do a patch test.