BY DEAR, KLAIRS

The Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner balances the skin’s pH level and improves the effectiveness of your entire skincare regime, helping you to achieve your best skin yet! Get the best facial toner for gorgeous-looking skin.  Enhance the effectiveness of serums and creams with the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner that balances your skins’ natural pH levels, creating the perfect canvas for your skin care products to work their magic!

On top of that, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner contains some key ingredients. Key ingredients like Phyto-Oligo helps to thoroughly moisturize the skin to help resolve skin dryness. Wheat amino acids help reduce inflammation in the skin and provide deep hydration.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

Usage: After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin. Follow with sheet mask (optional recommended twice a week), essence, serum, eye cream, then a moisturizer.

• Hey! I was wanting to know if all "Dear, Klair" items are...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your face3 Answers
  • Do you apply this with your fingertips and let it absorb ...2 Answers
Buy on Wishtre...
  • "HOLY GRAIL TONER! Great for all types of skin types especially dry skin ppl. This toner may seem too gentle for people but omygod i was so amazed at how much dirt this takes off my face. VERY hydrating and smells really good. I thought this bottle will finish fast but lasted me for half a year almost. Love this so much i am obviously repurchasing and it sets the bar high, kind of fell in love with this so much i dont think i would be switching toners unless i want to try something new. EVERYONE TRY THIS!!!" in 57 reviews
Jade B.
Durham
This was not at the top of my list of toners to try when I initially got into kbeauty, simply because it doesn't have any of the big, flashy claims that other products do. However, when I found that other toners irritated my skin, or exacerbated the redness and flushing that my rosacea already causes, I knew I was going to have to look for something gentler. This toner is perfect for a subtly hydrating, gentle cleanser to swipe across your face in preparation for your next skincare step. It's a nice, all around, balancing product that I enjoy using. The only downside to me is the cost; for a product that doesn't have any real "super star" ingredients, I would be much more comfortable continuing to use it if it were at a somewhat lower price point!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
So far I reallyyy like the Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner. I've only tried one bottle, and want to try another before making a final decision, but I think it's in the running for a HG skincare item for me. It was a slightly thicker consistency, while still being watery. It really helped with my dehydrated prone skin, and I noticed no issues with breakouts. It also has licorice root in it, which aids in fading PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Next time I'll try their new unscented version.
Michelle K.
richmond
I really wanted to love this product, but whenever I used it I would start getting irritated skin. The consistency is nice though, although I wish that it was a pump so it would be easier to use. But I used it for a while, and during that time I would break out a bit, and it would stop when I stopped using it. And other than the break outs I didn’t see any significant improvement. I know it works for a lot of people though, it just didn’t suit my skin!
Dawn W.
Olympia, WA
The viscosity of this hydrating toner is a bit thicker than other toners. Although this version is supposedly scented the scent is very faint. I use this toner in the AM and PM as my second "skin". It's a good hydrating product that causes no redness or irritation and I would definitely repurchase. Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
annie v.
brooklyn
I absolutely love this toner. A friend of mine referred me to this product and since then it has quickly become a fave in my skincare. It really helps with the hydration of my skin. I use it for the 7 skin method and it never feels too heavy. It doesn't irritate my skin in any way, it is very light and really gets the job done. Since I've started using it, my dry skin hasn't been so dry.
Lily L.
I was fed to branch out and try other toners and this was one of the raved products. It has a thicker gel consistency and feels very hydrating. It's definitely different from other toners that feel like an astringent. This feel more like a serum. But it works really nice to make my skin supple. Although I rather have an astringent feel. But maybe other people would like this product.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
This was one of my first toners that I had ever used. I really liked the smell, and it made my fash feel super fresh. It was, however, not nearly as moiaturizing as my face needs. I still applied moisturizer after (about an hour to be sure the toner was completely in). Otherwise it's still an amazing skin care products and think more people should be educated about toners.
kelsi l.
Ware, MA
I just purchased this product so I’m still testing it. But so far I like that it’s a little different from other toners I’ve used. It’s more of jelly like substance and only need a nick size in palm. Toner is to be applie with hands not a cotton pad. This is not a harsh tone so it definitely is great for sensitive skin.
Julia H.
Davis
This is definitely a HG item for me. It's not like a conventional cleansing type toner in the sense that it's not astringent. It's main function is to hydrate your skin and it just does that! I know some people have some problems with the essential oils, but it doesnt bother my skin much. I love that I can layer this toner ( I usually do about 3-4 layers at night) and it really helps my skin feel super bouncy and look so glossy. Makeup applies so wonderfully right after as well. Amazon has it for a reasonable price with prime shipping as well! I believe that there's a new unscented version as well! I'd definitely recommend this toner
Jocelyn S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my HG toner! It’s so hydrating, my face loves it so much! I’ve gone through three bottles and I will continue to go through bottles of Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner. Some timers can be so watery but not this one it’s seriously the perfect texture!
Is this harsh on your face
Is this harsh on your face
Amber L.
Has anyone else had an issue with this pilling? Every time I incorporate this in my skincare routine I have such bad pilling!
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
How long does this bottle last you?  Do you do just 1 skin or multiple?
United States
Is this harsh on your face and does it help oily skin