dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++ uploaded by Amee H.dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++ uploaded by Julie E.dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++ uploaded by Julie E.

BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++
DESCRIPTION:
The Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++ is an everyday sun protector for sensitive skin. As is it water-based, it holds a gel-type texture to give a soft weightless and light finish. Also with its high SPF and PA level, it completely guards the skin against UVA, UVB without leaving any greasiness or white cast.

Volume: 80ml
All skin types
Made in Korea

Main Features
A water-based sunscreen, that is non-sticky, light, and fresh. Apply the Soft Airy UV Essence after using this line to shield your skin from UV lights and enhance vitamin effects.

Containing ingredients that helps to brighten, hydrate, and protect:

Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (aka Sea Buckthorn Oil), in Korean cosmetic, the ingredient is listed as 'Vitamin Tree Oil' and it helps to supply the skin with moisture.
Tocopherol is an antioxidant that fights against free radicals found in the skin.
Panthenol, beta-glucan, and allantoin soothes, relieves skin irritations.
Niacinamide is a skin brightening agent and helps to brighten the overall skin tone.

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Dibutyl Adipate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluornate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil

How to use
Apply the gel thoroughly at the end of your skincare routine and 15 minutes before sun exposure.

• Is the fragrance in this sunscreen necessary? I asked Dr....2 Answers
Michelle L.
Davenport
I love this spf, gives me protection while also giving healthy benefits to my skin!! I say give it a try!! Sunscreen is the best thing for your skin!! It meets my expectation and I love it! I recommend it to others!
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
This feels so light and airy on my skin. It has zero white cast and soaks in better than most moisturizers I've used, all while giving me SPF 50 PA+++ protection.and fighting against premature aging. Layers beautifully under makeup, too!
Anthonia A.
New York
I love this sunscreen... The best!... It doesn't leave a white cast, it blends out quickly. it is truely soft and airy- it is a light weight essence. It leaves your face glowing, and feeling fresh.
Michelle N.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
One of my favorite sunscreens. It is very light and absorbs quickly into my skin. Does not leave a greasy feeling like some other ones that I have used. Perfect to use under makeup.
Audrey A.
Norwalk, CA
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
It feels so light on the skin it’s like I’m not even wearing sunscreen! There is no white-cast and didn’t break me out. I have never loved a sunscreen as much as I have enjoyed this one! One of the best ones out there!
Honey-Lyn M.
I was excited how they came up with a lightweight Sunscreen without the whitecast but unfortunately it didn’t work out for my skin. The fragrance is probably why my skin got irritated and caused tiny bumps. Note: My skin is sensitive & i’m more of an ingredient person that always looks at every list due to reactions of certain ones. I’d love it if it’s unscented just like how I love their unscented toner. Aside from that, it is a great makeup base that you don’t need a primer.
Amee H.
Fullerton, CA
[0.8L Review]
We may disagree on needs of 10-step skin care...#7skinmethod ... double cleanse...daily sheet masking etc but I know when it comes to sunscreen we all agree that it is very important to apply it on a daily basis...rain or shine...basically it's a MUST when it the sun is out.  Here's a review on my newest addition to my sunscreen obsession...
. [Product] @klairs.global Soft Airy UV essence SPF 50 PA++++ .
[What it Claims & Ingredient Highlights] This product claims to be light weight with gel like texture that absorbs without white cast or greasiness...it claims to guard the skin from both UVA and UVB.  Some ingredients to highlight are, niacinamide, panthenol, sea buckthorn oil, beta-glucan, orange oil to name a few. This is a chemical sunscreen. .
[My Thoughts] No particular scent and definitely does not have that "sunscreen" scent. I don't find this to be "gel like" texture but it's definitely less dense than a lot of sunscreen. It's more like a lotion with thinner consistency.  This sunscreen applies very nicely and smoothly without greasiness as indicated.  It gives a semi-matte finish and it did not dry out my skin. I have been testing this for about 2 weeks and I have some split thoughts. .
[Why I LOVE it!] Fast absorbing, no scent and it applies nicely, non-greasy plus non-drying. As a sports mom who spends most weekends outdoors cheering for my kids...sunscreen is pretty important and I can assure you that this product really handled itself really well.
[Why am I on the fence..?] One downside about this product...it did not work well under liquid foundation.  However, under cushion type (Beauty People, Sulwhasoo and April Skin few I have tested under) it did not have that issue and the cushion applied normally. .
[Final Thoughts] I really love this sunscreen and it’s probably top 5 sunscreens.  Foundation issue is not a big deal for me because most days I am rocking my #noshame #foundationfree look.
Spoorthi D.
Brambleton, VA
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
This is soo light , watery sunscreen that just sinks right in. I love that using on my oily skin and it doesn’t make it more oily.. it’s just hydrating and perfect. 😍
Thanh B.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen at the moment. It’s so lightweight yet provides enough coverage for a couple hours before reapplying. There’s almost no white cast at all and the essence texture make you feel like you just putting on lotion, not a heavy sunscreen. I tried the old version before and not very like that one. This one in the other hand is my holy grail and I will continue to purchase it ♥️
Joyce P.
Toronto
Purchased at: YesStyle
It did give me a terrible rash. I love this brand but I can’t say the same about this sunscreen.
Thanh B.
Is the fragrance in this sunscreen necessary? I asked Dr. Dray on YouTube for her opinions about this sunscreen and she said this contains fragrance, which she doesn’t like. But I have heard great reviews about this and wonder how bad the fragrance could be.