BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA ++++
DESCRIPTION:
The Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++ is an everyday sun protector for sensitive skin. As is it water-based, it holds a gel-type texture to give a soft weightless and light finish. Also with its high SPF and PA level, it completely guards the skin against UVA, UVB without leaving any greasiness or white cast.

Volume: 80ml
All skin types
Made in Korea

Main Features
A water-based sunscreen, that is non-sticky, light, and fresh. Apply the Soft Airy UV Essence after using this line to shield your skin from UV lights and enhance vitamin effects.

Containing ingredients that helps to brighten, hydrate, and protect:

Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (aka Sea Buckthorn Oil), in Korean cosmetic, the ingredient is listed as 'Vitamin Tree Oil' and it helps to supply the skin with moisture.
Tocopherol is an antioxidant that fights against free radicals found in the skin.
Panthenol, beta-glucan, and allantoin soothes, relieves skin irritations.
Niacinamide is a skin brightening agent and helps to brighten the overall skin tone.

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Dibutyl Adipate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluornate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil

How to use
Apply the gel thoroughly at the end of your skincare routine and 15 minutes before sun exposure.

• Is the fragrance in this sunscreen necessary? I asked Dr....5 Answers
  • Have anyone tried Klairs skincare products from korea?? d...2 Answers
  •  Do I still need a primer over  dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv ...1 Answers
dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++

Start your review of dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
It has SPF 50 PA ++++ and provides UVA and UVB protection both. It has a water based gel texture
Lets get to the review
🔸 White creamy consistency
🔸️ Tube packaging
🔸 No white cast
🔸 Chemical sunscreen
This is a newly released sun essence from Klairs. I have been an admirer of their products. This sun essence is very lightweight and absorbs quickly. It is non sticky. It did not dry out my skin and was non greasy. It might be sensitive to some skin types. For ingredient list and swatches please check out my IG
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
This is an empties review - as you can see, I used every tiny bit. Before I bought this, I didn’t wear sunscreen regularly even though I used Vitamic C and other dark spot/hyperpigmentation correcting products. The main reason why is that they are usually very greasy, leave a white cast, or cause my skin to break out like crazy. So, imagine my surprise when I tried this as part of my #gothamista #wishtrend set. It is so light and literally disappears into the skin, leaving no white cast as all. It’s a serum consistency, and has no smell or feeling of alcohol. As for efficacy, it’s done a great job protecting my skin. I’ve experienced less hyperpigmentation and uneven tanning all summer. It did great while I was in Japan, and in the over 100 degree August heat. It’s definitely a holy grail status product for me, and I’ll continue to purchase. dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++
Seattle
This is an excellent sun screen and I wish I had tried it earlier. I received it in a Black Friday gift package and have been using it since. There is no white cast, it absorbs quickly, it doesn't dry me out or make me look greasy, and it does a good job or keeping me from getting sun burned. If you're sensitive to fragrances, definitely check the ingredients list though. It smells citrusy so I think it may include essential oils.
Kansas City, MO
My current favorite spf. I’ve used tons of spf. And this one is far the best. Very moisturizing, lightweight, not sticky at all and doesn’t leave a white cast. If you have an oily skin, I think you can use this as moisturizer. It’s dewy. And perfect for that glass skin look.
pontianak
I liked this a lottt. way more that the Krave beauty Beet the sun one. This has lest 'glow' on it which is I prefer more since I have an oily face and do not want to look 'greasy' and this suits my face better too, does not make my face oilier. This has soft fluffy consistency that I adore. Absorb really well into my skin and very lightweight too. I want to try mineral sunscreens so won't be repurchasing this when I went through this bottle.
I personally like this sunscreen, it layers fairly well under makeup. It leaves a semi-Matte finish on the skin, and has a barely noticeable scent. It is a bit pricey for the amount of sunscreen you get (I got it for a discount on yesstyle which made it a little more worth it for me). Reapplying doesn’t make you feel super oily and I just in general like it.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: YesStyle
Holy grail sunscreen for my dry sensitive skin. Some sunscreens burn and sting my skin but this one doesn’t. It’s hydrating without leaving my skin greasy or affecting my makeup. No white cast. No strong sunscreen smell either, which I’m sensitive to.
Walkersville, MD
I use this every day now before I put on primer and my makeup. Not greasy whatsoever, doesn't take long to sink in, and doesn't have an offensive odor like some other sunscreens. You get a really good amount of product in each package. I really love it.
No white cast at all! Keeps me moisturized but formula is still super light! Its not sticky whatsoever. I have dry/combination skin but i could aee this working well for other. Would definitely recommend for al skin types!
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen contains newer active ingredients without unsafe uv filters like oxybenzone and octinoxate. The sun protection is also superb considering how lightweight it is. The texture is like a serum, blends in like a dream. It sits perfectly under makeup. I know Korean brand makes the best sunscreen for oily skin. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky whatsoever. This sunscreen is undetectable once you blend it in, which creates a wonderful base layer for whole day sun protection. I got mine from eBay which costs me around $20 for 80ml. The price is reasonable for this high quality sunscreen.
Los Angeles , CA
dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++ I usually hate wearing sunscreen, since I don’t like the feeling of an extra, heavy layer on my face. Does anyone know if this is suitable for oily skin and if there’s any greasiness to the formula?
Orange Park, FL
Have anyone tried Klairs skincare products from korea?? dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++ ?
Jacksonville, FL
 Do I still need a primer over  dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++ ?

dear Klairs Soft Airy Uv Essence Spf 50 ++++

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email