BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Brand from South Korea: Dear, Klairs. Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask is made of 100% pure cotton and contains an equivalent of half a bottle of Rich Moisturizing Essence. The 100% pure organic cotton mask minimizes irritation and upgrades adherence to directly deliver soothing essence to your skin. With hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient, see the long lasting, soothing effects of the mask yourself. How to use: 1. After washing, apply the toner. 2. Pull out mask sheet from the package and unfold it. 3. Carefully fit the mask over your face. 4. Remove mask sheet after 15-20 minutes. 5. Gently pat down any remaining leftover residue into your skin. see more...

Danbee K.
Circle Pines, MN
This mask leaves your face so hydrated that I was blown away. I love sheet masks and I use one every night. And when I tried this out I was so floored at how soft and moisturized it felt after. It seriously felt like I dipped my face in moisturizer and just felt so smooth after.
Lydia C.
I got this sheet mask as a gift.. It was very wet for moisture but tgeir us a con.. If you dont lau down flat the product of the sheet mask will get in your eyes. It was so so i mean i would use it but i wont buy it for myself becuase of all the loose plwatery product that got into my eyes.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Barbara G.
This face mask is the one that I use the most and it is because it is the best that I have tried, its texture is very soft and leaves my skin fresh and clean. Feels very soft and moisturized
Maggie L.
San Francisco, CA
Nice to have a cruelty-free natural sheet mask. 100% cotton. Gentle and no scent. But horrible fit for me. On;y cover to half of my nose and too wide. Not much essence left in the bag. My skin gets hydrate well and moisture stays long. I won't buy it again since I want a sheet mask that can do more than just hydrating.
Jamie S.
Wonderful, wonderful sheet masks. They moisturize beautifully, don’t have a strong or cloying fragrance, and really perk up skin.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Kaitlyn L.
I am in love with these sheet masks. They are refreshing and moisturizing and my skin feels amazing after I use one.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Nice cotton sheet mask. Scent is non-offensive and the serum is very moisturizing. Have repurchased a couple times.
Emma T.
This is the first sheet mask I’ve ever used. It’s super easy to use, deeply hydrating and smells very pleasant. Makes my skin glow and feel so soft. Doesn’t make my oils any worse, if fact I find it helps me produce less oils as my skin is so well hydrated. The only downside is the site I buy my Korean skin care from hasn’t had them in stock for awhile now. :(