BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Brand from South Korea: Dear, Klairs. Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask is made of 100% pure cotton and contains an equivalent of half a bottle of Rich Moisturizing Essence. The 100% pure organic cotton mask minimizes irritation and upgrades adherence to directly deliver soothing essence to your skin. With hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient, see the long lasting, soothing effects of the mask yourself. How to use: 1. After washing, apply the toner. 2. Pull out mask sheet from the package and unfold it. 3. Carefully fit the mask over your face. 4. Remove mask sheet after 15-20 minutes. 5. Gently pat down any remaining leftover residue into your skin. see more...

Barbara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face mask is the one that I use the most and it is because it is the best that I have tried, its texture is very soft and leaves my skin fresh and clean. Feels very soft and moisturized
Maggie L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice to have a cruelty-free natural sheet mask. 100% cotton. Gentle and no scent. But horrible fit for me. On;y cover to half of my nose and too wide. Not much essence left in the bag. My skin gets hydrate well and moisture stays long. I won't buy it again since I want a sheet mask that can do more than just hydrating.
Idoia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brand makes kind of a big deal of this mask being 23ml and I don't know why, since it's the standard quantity. Having said that, this mask is great. It moisturizes, soothes and calms the skin from the very first one used, and smells great, without being an overwhelming scent. The mask I find is a little too big for my face, but everyone has a different one so... The only "bad" thing I can find is that it's a little expensive for a cotton mask, but since Klairs is an independent brand I can also understand it.
Jackie M.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I always love klairs products. They are cruelty free and amazing for all skin types particularly older then 20 people with acne prone skin. I love them and they help balance my combination sensitive skin. Soft and fit your face perfect! You can get 10 for 20 on amazon.ca or wishtrend. This are one of my holy grail items!!