Dear, Klairs - Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser 100ml 100ml

Brand from South Korea: Dear, Klairs. Formulated with an Amino Acid cleansing formula, the Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser keeps your skin moisturized while cleansing your pores. This hypoallergenic cleanser contains hyaluronic acid, ceramide 3 and olive oil for softer skin and maximum hydration. How to use: 1. Apply some water on your face with warm water. 2. Start massaging your face with the bubble as you make a circular motion. 3. After cleanse it off with warm water.

Does this remove makeup well? I am in between this and the Corsrx ph balance facial cleanser!
sirve para el acne?
Start your review of Dear, Klairs - Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser 100ml 100ml!
French Camp, CA
Dear, Klairs - Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Luz A.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I just finished this cleanser and overall enjoyed it. I’m not always a fan of foam cleansers but this one was nice. I don’t think I’ll repurchase since I have other favorites but it’s a good moisturizing cleanser and gentle on skin for everyday.
Dear, Klairs - Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Brie M.
I purchased this cleanser as a rich moist set from Wishtrend (look it up on their website) This cleanser is light and gentle on your face and perfect for people who have sensitive skin my skin is very dry and this really helped bring the moisture back to my skin the set it’s self comes with:  foaming cleanser, serum, moisturizing cream(soothing cream), and facial preparation toner. when experimenting with K beauty I wanted to try out a kit and see what products work the best for me this kit was amazing and I would recommend if you have dry skin. This kit will bring it back to life.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really amazing cleanser really made my face clean and really gentle wash not really irritating my first time using this and saw a good effect on my skin with acne good to clear blemishes away really amazing
This cleanser is really pricey and does not last for long. However, this is very gentle and cleans ur face really well. Does not strip moisture out of your skin. The cleaner has a really nice and simple packaging, its a pump and foam comes out. So this is a little bit on the gentle side as it has a foam texture. Personally I'm not a fan of this cleanser because of its price and can only be purchased online. Not repurchasing but worth the try!
riyadh
This product is magic you girls should buy it definitely worth every penny it makes my skin glowing and healthy This product is magic you girls should buy it definitely worth every penny it makes my skin glowing and healthy
Atlanta
LISTEN UP! This is my favoriteeeee cleanser! I use it daily! Its nice and airy and foamy but far from stripping! One pump is more than enough, so it lasts forever. Great for sensitive and dry skin. I can’t recommend it enough!
I enjoyed using this cleanser but I think it is very average compared to other cleansers and I think it’s a little bit pricey. The product was effective and I enjoyed it but I will not be repurchasing because I like other cleansers better that are at a lower price.
Dear, Klairs - Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Libia A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta !!! . tengo piel mixta siento que hace una buena limpieza, tiene buena consistencia y gracias a eso siento que dudará un buen tiempo y claro que la recomiendo claro sin duda la volvería a comprar
Bear, DE
Dear, Klairs - Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Haritha C.
🍂Cleanser🍂 *Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser* As mentioned Klairs was the first Kbeauty brands I purchased, wherein I bought many products at once. Viz ., Cleanser, toner, serum, and cream. And this was one of the first cleansers that I bought in particular. Used it for several months, step by step adding other products to my routine and also skipping some to test which of them is working in what way. - - - This is a foam cleanser formulated to be very lightweight but gentle at the same time. The list contains hyaluronic acid, aloe and tea tree oil along with other ingredients without any irritants in particular like sulpahtes, parabens or alcohols. The smell is kind of herbal-ish probably due to tea tree oil in it. And the smell isn’t too faint either. It’s quite noticeable. - - - Performance: •Although it is a gentle foam, it washes well and doesn’t melt into down to anything watery. •But, with a normal skin like mine, neither dry nor oily, this kind of felt drying on me. •My face felt squeaky clean •Although it didn’t dry my skin completely because of its hydrating ingredients, I am in general not used to products that doesn’t make me feel soft and plump. • It definitely doesn’t remove makeup well. - - - Verdict: 🍁The Rich moist foaming cleanser is a good basic cleanser, especially for beginners. 🍁 Perfect for people with oily, combination and sensitive skin. 🍁Apart from the squeak clean feel, and the light herbal like scent, there’s nothing else to rant about. 🍁And it’s cruelty free too💛 Final rating: 4/5 I’m not a huge fan of foam cleansers and so I may not repurchase this, but it surely worth the try.
Phoenix, AZ
Helps to clear your skin it’s great I would recommend for anyone I love this brand it’s helpful