BY DEAR, KLAIRS

The Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm & soothe sensitivity. Its star ingredients are Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming abilities, and Centella Asiatica, which helps hydrate and relieve redness. When used with the Klairs soothing line, it works rapidly to soothe and regulate irritated (by heat or sebum), stressed skin. Ingredients Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Polysorbate 60, Bees Wax, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol

Buy on Wishtre...
Kate P.
Dear, Klairs - Midnight Blue Calming Cream is so underrated in my option, as in I don't hear about it as much I thought I would! I've been using as the last step in my night time #skincareroutine for a few months now and I have to say, it's pretty great!
Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream 1.01 oz/30 ml
$24.50
Purchased through @sokoglam
Skin types: sensitive, oily, irritated/sunburnt
Claims: This cream does just what its name says, calm the skin. It helps with relieving sensitivity due to sun exposure, skin treatments, shaving, acne, redness, and overall stress on the skin. It is suitable for every day use, although I personally only use on days where my skin looks/feels stressed.
Likes: I wouldn't refer to my skin as "sensitive", but I do have days where I experience redness and sensitivity. This cream does a wonderful job at calming my skin and reducing redness, specifically on my cheeks. It's fairly lightweight and absorbs nicely into my skin. My husband loves using this as well. He's always asking me for "that blue stuff."
Dislikes: You know, I'm not sure I can think of any dislikes 🤷🏼
Would you purchase this again? Yes, I would! I think this cream is going to be even more beneficial during the summer months. I know I'll be reaching for this after a day in the sun.
Jade B.
Durham
This is a great calming moisturizer for when you've gotten a little too much sun exposure, OR if like myself you experience redness & flushing when you're overheated or just have irritated skin that day. The cream itself is thick, silky and goes on smooth and has a slight cooling effect (though I might be imagining that part? It's not marketed to be cooling I don't think). I do think it sits on top of the skin for a while and leaves me glossy, so I would only ever use this at night. I don't typically use it long term so I can't comment on whether or not it clogs my pores or breaks me out. It's good for targeted treatment when I'm experiencing redness, but I wouldn't use this as my primary moisturizer since it doesn't seem 100% appropriate for my oily/pore-rific skin.
Minnie T.
This cream seemed perfect for me as I had a lot of active acne and sensitive skin at the time of purchase. However, this was just a glorified simple cream. Yes, it did not aggravate my skin or my acne, but that was honestly all it did. I did not see a significant change or much calming effect. And for the ~$24 price point for only 30 ml, it is too expensive for what it does. The CeraVe daily moisturizing lotion did the same for me. If you're looking for simple facial cream and willing to pay the high price, then by all means, go for it, but I personally will not be repurchasing.
Gopzilla P.
Very soothing on on angry inflamed blemishes. I would put it on any areas of redness at night and in the morning the redness would be resolved. The skin would plump and soft. Its great for skin that gets irritated or dried out easily and needs something soothing
Chelsea M.
Wichita, KS
Skin red or irritated? Sunburnt? Windburnt? Tired and gross? This moisturizer helps soothe everything on this list. Your skin will feel happy and refreshed immediately, and more so the next morning. For my sensitive skin, this cream is a blessing
Jenn 🦄.
Love this, little goes a long way and I feel the pot will last for a while. I felt a different within using this for a few nights. Makes my skin softer and healed up some funky patches that i had that weren’t healing.
Vicky T.
This cream is light and absorb quickly. Immediately after applying on your skin, I can feel a cool sensation that's quite soothing. I apply this over pimples to keep it from getting inflame and it does work.
Melissa S.
This cream is aweaome! I use on nights when I have some pimple irritation. My husband used it on his sunburn and it was gone in the morning. It works great for decreasing redness.
Brenna M.
I love this product!!!! It’s my favorite night cream! I was amazed when I woke up and saw my skin! All of my redness was gone and any pimples that were growing disappeared!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a smooth, glossy, pretty blue
shade cream with a light, pleasant scent. The cream has a silky slip to
it, making it possible to spread a small amount over a large area. It
claims to moisturize and repair extremely sensitive or damaged skin.
It's star ingredients are Guaiazulene and Centella Asiatica Extract.
Guaiazulene, a plant-based component extracted from chamomile oil, is a
powerful calming and repairing agent, quick to respond to damaged skin
and provide relief. The Guaiazulene gives the cream it's natural blue
coloring. Centella Asiatica aids in regeneration as well as preventing
scarring and hyper-pigmentation.

The cream comes with a really nice spatula. It's super easy to use this
cream and you really can see it reducing redness very quick. It's more
of a spot treatment, rather than a moisturizer.

I give this product a big thumbs up.