BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Brand from South Korea: Dear, Klairs. Cruelty-free, Alcohol-free, Silicone-free, Pigment-free The Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish contains an abundance of black sugar which aids in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads. It exfoliates dry skin with ease and adds a glossy smooth look to the skin. Using the Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish once a week gives you smooth soft skin perfect for makeup application and voids caking. How to use: 1. Clean your face and mix an adequate amount of black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water. 2. Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face. 3. Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Ané L.
Bloomington
I got this product through a Wishtrend package and a little goes a long way! I use this once a week on Sunday and pair it up with Klair’s toner so put back some moisturize back once I exfoliate. I definitely recommend this!
Zion n.
I love the sugar polish so much. Not only does it smell so amazing but it really works as a good exfoliate her to get all the dead skin off your face. The packaging is really awesome too and I recommend this to everyone.
Andra L.
This scrub is really good and comparable to the skin food black sugar scrub. Its really gentle yet moisturizing for your face. Skin food one is a little stronger than this one.Those with super sensitive skin can totally work this scrub as it is not harsh and SUPER gentle on the skin. It does its work of exfoliating well. However, There is very little product but everyone should try this! Travel friendly :)
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Danbee K.
Circle Pines, MN
One of the best sugar exfoliators I’ve used. It’s not too harsh and it’s not too soft to the point where you feel like it’s not doing anything. I’m a fan of this whole line but this exfoliator leaves your face feeling baby smooth.
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I got this as a gift and I didn't know about sugar scrubs. This was very nice and I really liked the smell of it!
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Me encanto este producto súper bueno lo recomiendo a todos deja la piel súper buena yo lo uso muchísimo ..
Jessica O.
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!!
Ashley C.
New York , NY
Makes my skin smooth and plump right after use.helped get rid of dirt and oil on my skin
sarah s.
Ewing, VA
gentle while still good to exfoliate with. my skin felt so soft and silky afterwards.