Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersDear, Klairs
- Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml

Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml

Brand from South Korea: Dear, Klairs. An intensive yet mild deep cleanser for pores and sensitive skin. The Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil is formulated with natural oils extracted from black bean to control sebum production and soothe skin. Black sesame oil provides antioxidants and black currant seed oil provides minerals and vitamins. How to use: 1. Take an adequate amount of Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil onto the palms of dry hands. 2. Gently massage over dry face in order of forehead, nose and cheeks. 3. After massaging, do not wipe off with tissue but rinse off with lukewarm water for 2-3 times.

Could this be used as a morning cleanser, or does it leave residue and needs to be followed by a second cleanser?
Does this irritate existing acne?
How does it make your skin feel afterwards?
Start your review of Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Mary F.
Fantastic Cleansing oil ❤️❤️ it is very lightweight and does a great job at softening up my makeup. Making it super easy to wipe all my makeup away and preparing my skin for that second cleanse. This cleansing oil rinses off of my skin fairly easy and doesn’t leave behind any unwanted residue. It also comes in a fairly big bottle and in my opinion will last a while. I’m a strong believer of doing a double cleanse and this oil cleanser is definitely a great option to incorporate into your daily skincare routine. This cleanser is great for all skin types and has a affordable price point. Definitely recommend trying 👍🏻👍🏻 PRICE POINT: 18.49$ More Information: This daily cleansing oil with a light and spreadable texture, removes makeup and excessive sebum quickly, to leave a fresh and hydrating finish. Cruelty-free, Vegan friendly, Scent-free. Contains 85% of plant-based oils rich in fatty acid - Linoleic Acid, antioxidants and vitamins to nourish the skin. Formulated with sunflower, grape and jojoba seed oil for sebum control, skin hydration and soothing. Contains black currant seed oil for antioxidant care and to fully moisturize and balance the skin's water to oil level. Rich in Vitamin A, B, C and contains strong antioxidant properties.
Mariela O.
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Mariela O.
For some reason I found the image of the clenser, I received it for free from the brand, and I really liked the aroma is very soft, it helps to minimize pores and cleans the face very well, it leaves it fresh and smooth, I liked the packaging, it is Very minimalist in black and white colir if it does its job very well and if I recommend it. Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml
Alison R.
Grafton, MA
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Alison R.
I double cleanse my face every night, with an oil-based product then a water-based cleanser. This cleanser takes off my mascara immediately. Maybe the best out of any oil I’ve used in the past. It’s very light. I use two pumps and my mascara and sunscreen are off. When you emulsify it, it turns much creamier than I expected. I’ll definitely repurchase.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml Let’s talk about double cleansing! I’ve found the perfect product for the first cleanse! ▪️Dear, Klairs ~ Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil (150 ml) 🧼Double cleansing is essential in my skincare routine, as I have dry/ combo skin most days (except for that 1 week in the month that all of us ladies dread) and that week I get oily skin & prone to break-outs! 🧴Usage: I use 1 pump & massage into my face and let it sit for about 30 seconds. I then start massaging a little bit of warm water onto my face to rinse and it emulsifies into a milky texture immediately! Also, you’ll see little dead skin balls will rinse right off! This cleansing oil breaks downs ALL of the dirt/ impurities accumulated throughout the day, removes makeup (including waterproof) & SPF instantly! 😱 🚿 After completely rinsed, I’m left with a clean, hydrated & radiant face! There is never any sticky feeling or residue left on my skin. I literally feel as if it melted off all of my makeup & impurities! I’ve also noticed it unclogged my pores very nicely as my face looks a lot clearer since I’ve been using this every day for 2 weeks AND I didn’t even break out this month, this has really tamed my skin. 🌿This Vegan-friendly cleansing oil is very lightweight & fragrance free. It only has 6 ingredients including a super simple inci- that all the oils are high in linoleic acid, meaning that they're more lightweight & similar to the texture of sebum, making them quite balancing & great on any type of skin, including acne-prone & sensitive! 📝 My Experience: I’ll definitely be purchasing this as the first step in my double cleansing routine... I found my Holy grail! 🛒 You can purchase this at yesstyle for only $19.55 🚨 Use my Ref Code: XTINE007 for additional savings at checkout!! 🌟 Thank you to yesstyle for gifting me this product in return for my honest opinions & review
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by elvia P.
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml is one brand that I has never let me down.. This cleanser is a deep detoxifying and rejuvenating product that does more and then some. It's vegan, pore purifying and ph balanced. It's unscented and just leaves your skin so smooth and fresh.
Molly S.
Cleveland, OH
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Molly S.
This cleansing oil does a great job of breaking down makeup and gently cleansing the face. This cleansing oil is super gentle, does a great job removing even my fullest coverage foundation (with the help of a makeup remover cloth), and is a nice 1st step in a double cleansing routine. To be honest, I prefer cleansing balms over cleansing oils in general. I just like the texture of cleansing balms better, and I feel like they cleanse my face more thoroughly than oils. My skin is combination/dry and somewhat sensitive, but this line of Klairs products is very gentle and works really well for me. It’s not my favorite cleanser ever, but it is a really nice, affordable, and effective cleansing oil.
Shadia C.
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Shadia C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best product I have ever tried to remove makeup is Korean and leaves my skin beautiful and hydrated I apply this and then my cleanser but this combination is Bomb removes water proof makeup soo easy that I can’t believe it really try it and leaves my skin with a natural glow
Valeria B.
Pennsylvania
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Valeria B.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
✨I started double cleansing without knowing what double cleansing was! 🤔But now that I do know, I use the Dear, Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil. It dissolves my makeup and removes impurities from my skin without leaving my skin dry. I have combination skin so putting oils on my skin wasn’t an idea I liked but once I tried it, I could feel how moisturizing it was. Love trying new skin care products🧖‍♀️
Ron H.
Long Beach, CA
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Ron H.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Such a great oil cleanser to have part of your double cleansing routine. I can feel it dig into my pores and pull out the impurities while still leaving my skin supple and smooth.
Risyki G.
Dayton, NV
Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Risyki G.
I have used this cleanser for more than a year now and it does such a good job of removing heavy makeup and making my skin feel nice and soft. This is a great cleansing oil! Dear, Klairs - Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml It feels amazing on the skin and fully removes my makeup. It smells so good and is great for a first cleansing step. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, so even after I follow up with a water-based cleanser, my skin doesn't feel stripped. It's fine for my sensitive skin, too.