Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask uploaded by Joana L.Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask uploaded by Amna A.

BY DEAR, KLAIRS

This lightweight overnight mask is packed with a heavy dose of vitamin E, an antioxidant known to slow down cell aging. The unique pudding-like texture also known as "shape memory cream" clings to skin, creating an even surface that immediately absorbs upon application. Also included in the formula are niacinamide to brighten skin and the maximum limit allowed in a formula of wrinkle-fighting adenosine that aids in skin regeneration.

You'll love this mask if you can't get enough of vitamin C since vitamin E stabilizes the vitamin C ingredient and helps your vitamin C product work better. It also works to protect your skin from sun sensitivity after application of any vitamin C products. Light enough to be used also as a day time moisturizer on parched skin, this unique mask will become your go-to for smooth, balanced and brighter skin.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Betaine, Algin, Mannan, Ceramide NP, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil

Usage: In the PM after cleansing, apply a generous amount on the face. You can use this as a moisturizer or after your regular moisturizer if your skin is feeling particularly dry. You can also mix a small amount to an essence or cream for added moisture. Massage gently to promote absorption. Remember to gently rinse off in the morning. Use once or twice a week.

Buy on Wishtre...
Izy H.
MAGICAL GOO ALERT!  I really mean it when I say this is magical goo. Let's 1st start with the texture. This goo feels like a cooling custard. It comes out as a white custard and once you massage it on your face it becomes an essence! It's magic. A little goes a very long way! Once massaged it feels like heaven. My skin drinks this up right away like Coca Cola on a hot sweaty summer day! It does not feel greasy. I use it as both a sleeping mask/pack and as a daily moisturizer. I use this after the Klairs Vitamin C drop and it amplifies the vitamin c's brightening effect. The first time I used this magical goo I woke up with immediate results. My skin looked brighter, well moisturized, and my pores looked airbrushed. I had this glow from within look. Many people have complimented me and said my skin looks glowy and airbrushed. Pretty cray, eh? The goo is also super fun to watch in the jar. It's a "memory cream," so it doesn't matter how many times you scoop from it, it will settle back into a new cream look. MAGIC!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a sample packet with a hush order, I believe. That little packet lasted me at lest 6-8 applications. It's not quite a gel but it's lighter in consistency than most creams. It can be used by itself as a moisturizer, but I used it more as a serum. A little goes a long way. It feels heavy when it first goes on, but my skin was amazing and REALLY soft in the morning. It also seemed to help with healing a specific summer issue I've been having—I  was on my way to healing, but this really seemed to help speed the process up and improve the look and texture of my skin significantly. It's pricey, but I definitely wouldn't mind a jar, and will probably spring for it when I do have the funds.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This makes my skin feel fabulous! The vitamin E takes care of almost all of my skin problems! It smoothes out my blackheads while reducing redness and refining my pores! A true holy grail product! Use it every night!
Maggie L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mask. 1. Size. It is 90g/3.4oz where other creams are like 50g for the similar price. 2. Texture. It has a gel-like texture when spread on the skin, Not oily or sticky if you allow it to get absorbed into your skin. 3. Function. It helps my acne! I tested it only on my right face for a month, and my right side almost no new breakout where my left face has several new pimples. It even out my skin tone too. I also noticed my right face is little more lifted than the left side. So far, I don't see any helps for fine lines and winkle since I don't have obvious ones to test. I really recommend this to teens or people who want to save money. I use it like the night cream, and it is perfect!  Just apply a thicker layer during winter, and it can be all-year night cream!
Lara D.
This mask can double as moisturizer cream, which is how I primarily use it. The texture has a jello pudding type consistency and half a scoop of this stuff provides full coverage for my face and neck! I love the fresh scent and my semi-sensitive skin has not had any outbreaks with it. I combine it with my Vitamin C serum since it aids to absorb it. I wouldn't say the cream is heavy, but it feels a bit tacky when first applied so I use it mostly at night or have allowed a few minutes for it to set in the mornings. I've found that with the vitamin C, the texture and tone of my complexion has looked much smoother and brighter over the course of a couple weeks.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
This is currently my favorite nighttime moisturizer. It is a little weird at first because it starts out having a consistency of jello, but after warming it up in my hands, it is more like the types of lotions I’m used to using. It feels wonderful on my skin and makes my skin glow and feel supple and looks even more amazing the next morning. A little goes a long way, so the price isn’t bad at all. I will definitely purchase this again.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Asia N.
Ellenton, FL
I love this product, it has a nice texture, it smells nice, the only thing it makes me feel super sticky but I can deal with it. Just make sure to use a tiny bit because a little goes a long way. My skin feels so nice after using this product, my skin loves to drink it up and I can see myself using this product again in the future
Jade D.
Lawrence
I love pairing this with my vitamin C serums! I find it really does help boost the effects of vitamin C and it gives your skin a nice glow. Thebyectur is bouncy and gun like Jell-O and I love that you can add more and use it on its on as a moisturizer.
Kathy L.
Clovis
This is a great mask! I currently am using this daily with the Klairs vitamin c drops. I use it mostly during my evening routine but also during the day when I don’t plan on wearing makeup. It has almost a sticky texture when first applied and leaves your skin shiny.
vabna h.
Bangladesh
Dose it really work?? Is it really brightens skin tone ??
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
How many times a week do you use this?