Dear, Klairs

Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced...
960 Reviews
5 / 5
I'm so impressed with this Vitaminc C serum! It has a delightful, lightweight texture that absorbs quickly and easily into my skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Plus, it's fragrance-free, which is great for those with sensitive skin. The serum is also cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
5 / 5
Vit C is a staple and so has Klairs with their midnight calming cream. I have been pleasantly surprised with this serum. It absorbs well and quickly into the skin without leaving excess oil. I’ve noticed my skin has become brighter and more even. I have oily and sensitive skin and this has incorporated very well into my routine. I am so happy with this product and will definitely be repurchasing.
5 / 5
Questo siedo contiene il 5% di pura vitamina C e centella asiatica. Cosa ne penso 💭 Questo siero mi piace molto e secondo me si vede la differenza: la mia pelle è più luminosa e le macchie post acneiche scompaiono più velocemente. Lo applico la mattina dopo la detersione e seguo sempre con una crema solare. Ha una texture liquida e facile da applicare e si assorbe abbastanza velocemente. È formulato specificamente per pelli sensibili e devo dire che non mi ha causato irritazioni ed è inodore. È vegano e cruelty free.
5 / 5
I love this Dear Klairs Vitamin Charging Serum. It gives your skin much need vitamins as well as leaving it soft and smooth. The most youthful looking my skin has appeared in quite some time. I highly recommend this product.
5 / 5
This serum smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated! I love how simple the packaging but tells you all the ingredients. It is 100% effective made a massive change to my skin.
5 / 5
Para piles sensibles como la mía está perfecto, es transparente, textura líquida, y no tiene ningún olor específico. Es mi primer serum con Vitamina C y me encanta. Absorción inmediata. Envase de cristal con un dosificador.. Es muy efectivo, al principio puede que es aceitoso pero en unos 10 minutos queda piel mate
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Dear Klairs is a decent vitamin C serum, but it could use some updates. I’ve had about 3 bottles of it and felt that it oxidizes really quickly. I’m not an expert, but the transparent dropper bottle design is not conducive to preserving the ascorbic acid. As far as application, I noticed that there’s a light warming sensation when applying (which I actually like) but a oily, slippery residue that can cause a lot of other products to pill up. This really annoyed me as I continued to use the product. It never really felt like it sunk into my skin. I noticed my skin was more even and radiant when using this, but it was such a slight amount. And it easily couldn’t been glowier from the oils since there was a high amount of them in the ingredients list. It’s a great vitamin c for beginners, but I think I’ve graduated to higher concentrations.
5 / 5
Vitamin C has many skin benefits that I love, especially being a powerful antioxidant is why I was so excited trying this Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop serum 🥰 This serum is formulated with 5% pure vitamin C, Centella Asiática extracts, Yuzu extracts and Grapefruit extracts, helping to energize and rejuvenates the skin, tighten pores, brighten and even out skin tone and fade pigmentation. This serum is also effective for all skin types, perfect for sensitive skin. The texture of this serum is slightly oily but absorbs quickly on my skin, it has a light and citrus scent that is almost unnoticed, I also love the bottle with a dropper for an easy application. After using this serum at night I have noticed my face more softer, brighter and more even toned. I am planning to continue using it to see more results on my dark spots 💕 It is also great that this product is vegan 🌱 and cruelty free 🐇
5 / 5
Es efectivo en mi piel. Es la primera vitamina C que no irrita y que no es abrasiva con mi piel. No contiene esencia y el empaque es detallista y versátil de usar.
5 / 5
I used to spend plenty money for vitamin C serums but they weren't work good for my skin. One day my friend recommended me used vitamin C of Klairs. It made my dark spots go away and my skin looks lighter. I wish I find out about it sooner. One thing I like is the price of this rerum is not expensive.