BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C!

Don’t stress over dull skin tone and enlarged pores anymore. Let the multi-solution of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop take care of your skin in a simpler and safer way!

Ready for a real product with pure Vitamin C to transform your skin?
The Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains key ingredients directly from nature and concentrated pure Vitamin C.  It’s an innovative multi-solution, non-irritating formula that revitalizes, maintains, and transforms your skin!

Don’t be discriminated against because of sensitive skin anymore and experience the power of Vitamin C with the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop! The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains 5% Ascorbic acid and is suitable for all ages and skin types.

Ingredients

Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid(5%), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Orange Oil Brazil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine,SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol

Usage: Apply to a clean face after cleansing and toner. Can apply as spot treatment or apply all over the face and neck. Finish off with moisturizer. For sensitive skin types, can add a drop and mix with moisturizer before application.

Note: Because even top-of-the-line vitamin C products can degrade from sun exposure, make sure you keep yours away from sunlight to preserve the formula.

Buy on Wishtre...
Michelle C.
New York , NY
HOLY GRAIL product! Def helps reduce trouble spots and lessen the effects of hyperpigmentation. This product also helps to repair skin sun damage and yes I would agree with this. This is my third bottle. Also recommended to a friend with severe acne and his face cleared up almost inmediately! We are still trying to get the acne scarring down but there has been so much progress so quickly In that the problem spots are going away and new ones don’t come as often so that I (and he) can’t even complain. It may seem expensive for skincare for 20-30 for a bottle will hold you over for over 2-3 months of daily usage.
Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
 So, if the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum was the first Vitamin C serum I had tried, I may have liked it better. But, I was constantly comparing it to the CosRX Triple C Lightning Liquid, so it didn't score as high. First, the Klairs has only 5% Vitamin C compared to the 20.5% in the CosRX serum. So, the Klairs is definitely better for those with highly sensitive skin. However, you can definitely tell a difference in the effectiveness. With the Klairs Serum, my acne scars are fading much slower and not near as much as they did with the Triple C. Another thing I wasn't crazy about was the texture of the liquid. The Klairs liquid felt much more oily on my skin and didn't absorb as well. I had to leave it for quite a while to soak in before applying any moisturizer. While it didn't give my skin the tingly feeling you sometimes get with high concentrations of Vitamin C, it did feel slightly warm (is this weird? it may be just me) even though I keep the serum in the fridge. I will say though the Klairs serum did leave my skin looking more even in the morning. And, the fine lines on my forehead were a little less noticeable. The other plus to the Klairs is that since it's only 5%, you can mix it in with your moisturizer in the morning and wear it during the day if you'd like (20.5% is a little too concentrated to wear in daylight). Overall, I'd choose the CosRX over the Klairs, but for those with extra sensitive skin, the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum would be a good choice. And remember to keep it in the fridge, so it doesn't oxidize! Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Anny L.
San Francisco, CA
this vitamin c serum feels like an oil consistency which i don’t mind because it’s a lot better for sensitive skin (like me) compared to those vitamin c serums that stings your skin when you apply it alone. it smooths out my complexion and i am in love with it. it’s part of my skin care routine and i use it religiously everyday!
Nhi N.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Soko Glam
If you suffer from acne scars, hyperpigmentation, or dull skin, GET THIS!! Literal holy grail product. My skin has gone thru it and this has helped SO much with getting rid of my acne scars. I suffered from cystic acne and I finally found a skin routine that has cleared my skin (i don’t even break out when I’m on my period anymore!) I found that using a gentle physical exfoliator or chemical exfoliator once a week, and using this daily (both morning and night) has been god sent for brightening my skin and getting rid of my acne scars. I’ve gone through 2 bottles and I always make sure to have an extra one for when I do run out. Another plus is that it gives your skin a really nice glow :) doesn’t make your skin oily. Something else to note is that if you choose to wear this during the day, make sure to wear sunscreen on top. Since it is highly concentrated in vitamin C, you are more prone to sun damage. So do wear sunscreen!
Annie L.
Garland
This is my first vit c drop that i had purchased! I chose klairs because it only had 5% Vit C which was gentle enough for a beginner like me. When I first applied this serum it tingled a bit like it felt very warm on my skin but after my second use my skin got used to it. The serum blends out smoothly like an oil but absorbs very quickly. I have oily combo skin and it did not break me out! I use it morning and night after my toner, but if I am using any BHA/niacinamide on my skin (mostly at night) then I will only use it in the morning after. Overall I have been using this for around a month and my skin has been loving it!! My redness has evened out and it has definitely faded out my acne scars for sure. 100% would recommend!
Arielle H.
Duncanvile
I’ve been using this for two months now and I can definitely notice a difference. It does have your skin look fresh and glowing. I would recommend that anytime you use vitamin c to always follow up with sunscreen just to keep your skin protected.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I like this serum. It has a low concentration of Vitamin C,which helps brighten skin and fade acne scars or dark spots.
It also seem to hydrate nicely,too.
The dropper is perfect and doesn’t clog. The formula is not sticky or too thick and it sinks in quickly.
The only small issue is keeping it either in the fridge or in the box out of direct sunlight-you don’t want it to oxidize too quickly.
I had my bottle for about five months and it didn’t oxidize at all. I absolutely recommend this serum,it’s gentle but effective at brightening skin and/or lightening dark spots.
I got mine at Sokoglam. It was 23$.
Michelle L.
Davenport
I love victim c as a way to help fight dark spots and brighten up the skin. This brand does Ana amazing job at it and it’s so lightweight and easy to use! It brighten up my spots and was amazing!!! Recommend everyone to use it
Vang L.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: YesStyle
I heard many great things about this products and when I got it I really did fall in love with it. After using it for a while I don’t really see any thing different anymore. After I finish the bottle I didn’t get another one.
Lily H.
I bought this to sort of make my way into using Vitamin C serums and I heard this one was the most gentle and best suited for sensitive skin types. I didn’t see results right away but after around two months, I noticed my hyperpigmentation and acne scars starting to fade away! It really does brighten the overall skin tone as well. One tip I share is to keep it in your fridge at all times so it doesn’t oxidize and helps preserve it longer. I’ve had mine for around 9 months (I have a few drops left) and it’s still clear!
Barbara G.
Is it worth buying?
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Has anyone had theirs turn yellow? I just moved from a warm climate to a cold one could that be it? Or is it just gone bad?
Mallika K.
New Delhi
is it safe to use? ..as im just 20 yrs old and have nvr used vit c and have combo dry skin and im not acne prone too...I just hv darkness arund my mouth.
Alessandra J.
valencia
Everyone raves about this brand? What do you guys think about it?!
Sandy C.
Milpitas, CA
Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum does this serum get rid of dark spots?