suggested searches

3 star

12%

2 star

1 star

💧𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 💧 This product I can’t lived without ,this one is my holygrail , once you apply in your skin, it’s feeling very warm and very different serum, at first I fell like I’m burning I get scared ,the next day , no burn , no breakout, so I did continue using this and I found that this minimized my pores , my complexion has been brighter,minimised my dark spots, this is my saviour for a couple of months.this is super duper good product to try.
I love this product! It doesn't dry out my skin, it absorbs quickly, the price point is awesome, and it is made to pair with the Klairs vitamin e moisturizer! I love that I can purchase online on Amazon... That's another added bonus! ** Has a slight warming effect that I personally love. May not be for everyone!
this is my most favorite favorite favorite vitamin c serum i’ve tried so far. and i’ve tried A LOT of them from inexpensive to hundreds of $ and i still come back to this one again and again as it gives the best results hands down. it has helped brighten my skin a lot and get rid of red marks from acne. i can’t live without this product!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I want to get rid of few dark spots on face but never had luck with Vit C (tried Kiehl's) but ordered this from Klaris. Any thoughts on effectiveness? Special storage required?
Anyone catch the sale from Wishtrend Brand Festival?
Okay for dry, sensitive skin? I have a lot of redness and texture as well and I’m nervous to try
more questions