BY DEAR, KLAIRS #80 in Face Serums

Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C!

Don’t stress over dull skin tone and enlarged pores anymore. Let the multi-solution of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop take care of your skin in a simpler and safer way!

Ready for a real product with pure Vitamin C to transform your skin?
The Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains key ingredients directly from nature and concentrated pure Vitamin C.  It’s an innovative multi-solution, non-irritating formula that revitalizes, maintains, and transforms your skin!

Don’t be discriminated against because of sensitive skin anymore and experience the power of Vitamin C with the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop! The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains 5% Ascorbic acid and is suitable for all ages and skin types.

Ingredients

Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid(5%), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Orange Oil Brazil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine,SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol

Usage: Apply to a clean face after cleansing and toner. Can apply as spot treatment or apply all over the face and neck. Finish off with moisturizer. For sensitive skin types, can add a drop and mix with moisturizer before application.

Note: Because even top-of-the-line vitamin C products can degrade from sun exposure, make sure you keep yours away from sunlight to preserve the formula.

Buy on Wishtre...
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
 So, if the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum was the first Vitamin C serum I had tried, I may have liked it better. But, I was constantly comparing it to the CosRX Triple C Lightning Liquid, so it didn't score as high. First, the Klairs has only 5% Vitamin C compared to the 20.5% in the CosRX serum. So, the Klairs is definitely better for those with highly sensitive skin. However, you can definitely tell a difference in the effectiveness. With the Klairs Serum, my acne scars are fading much slower and not near as much as they did with the Triple C. Another thing I wasn't crazy about was the texture of the liquid. The Klairs liquid felt much more oily on my skin and didn't absorb as well. I had to leave it for quite a while to soak in before applying any moisturizer. While it didn't give my skin the tingly feeling you sometimes get with high concentrations of Vitamin C, it did feel slightly warm (is this weird? it may be just me) even though I keep the serum in the fridge. I will say though the Klairs serum did leave my skin looking more even in the morning. And, the fine lines on my forehead were a little less noticeable. The other plus to the Klairs is that since it's only 5%, you can mix it in with your moisturizer in the morning and wear it during the day if you'd like (20.5% is a little too concentrated to wear in daylight). Overall, I'd choose the CosRX over the Klairs, but for those with extra sensitive skin, the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum would be a good choice. And remember to keep it in the fridge, so it doesn't oxidize! Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum I just recently added it to my night time skin care routine.
Since my acne is now clearing up and I have a lot of acne marks and dark spots this vitamin serum will help in fading these out.
I notice right away how bright my skin looks the morning after I use this serum.
I cant wait to share with you what happens next, Ive heard a lot of good reviews about this and cant wait to see it for myself.
Minnie T.
This was my first Vitamin C product ever. I was always so scared to try vitamin C's because it seemed so harsh and I lowkey thought it would burn my skin off. However, it is really gentle! I just had to be careful to always wear sunscreen due to the extra sun sensitivity when using products like Vitamin C. Maybe the first few times I felt the slightest tingle, but nothing after that. As for the effect, it's not drastic. After long time use and looking back at old photos, I could tell it did something and lighten my scars a bit, but it is no miracle product. It takes time for this to work. For the price point, I think it is a good Vitamin C product to try out and it would be great for beginners or if you have really sensitive skin!
Annie L.
Garland
This is my first vit c drop that i had purchased! I chose klairs because it only had 5% Vit C which was gentle enough for a beginner like me. When I first applied this serum it tingled a bit like it felt very warm on my skin but after my second use my skin got used to it. The serum blends out smoothly like an oil but absorbs very quickly. I have oily combo skin and it did not break me out! I use it morning and night after my toner, but if I am using any BHA/niacinamide on my skin (mostly at night) then I will only use it in the morning after. Overall I have been using this for around a month and my skin has been loving it!! My redness has evened out and it has definitely faded out my acne scars for sure. 100% would recommend!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I like this serum. It has a low concentration of Vitamin C,which helps brighten skin and fade acne scars or dark spots.
It also seem to hydrate nicely,too.
The dropper is perfect and doesn’t clog. The formula is not sticky or too thick and it sinks in quickly.
The only small issue is keeping it either in the fridge or in the box out of direct sunlight-you don’t want it to oxidize too quickly.
I had my bottle for about five months and it didn’t oxidize at all. I absolutely recommend this serum,it’s gentle but effective at brightening skin and/or lightening dark spots.
I got mine at Sokoglam. It was 23$.
Lily H.
I bought this to sort of make my way into using Vitamin C serums and I heard this one was the most gentle and best suited for sensitive skin types. I didn’t see results right away but after around two months, I noticed my hyperpigmentation and acne scars starting to fade away! It really does brighten the overall skin tone as well. One tip I share is to keep it in your fridge at all times so it doesn’t oxidize and helps preserve it longer. I’ve had mine for around 9 months (I have a few drops left) and it’s still clear!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I’m up in the air on how I feel about this product. I like it, it feels good on my face but I really noticed no difference in my skin after using a full bottle. I don’t think I would re-purchase it, but at the same time I didn’t hate it. It’s slightly warming and makes my skin feel smooth. Use it under my moisturizer.
Izy H.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ALERT! For reference, this lass suffers from uneven skin tone. I have fair light skin on my cheeks, nose, and forehead, but I have this yellow uneven-ness under my nose, down the sides of my mouth and my chin. It looks like a yellow handlebar mustache! Go ahead laugh. I am a major skincare junkie, so I have tried many products to even out the handlebar mustache. Shiseido Ultimune and Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum have helped with the yellow unevenness a bit, but oh geee this vitamin C drop is waaaaay better! and cheaper! This product comes in a dropper and is very easy to use. It feels like an oil, but there is actually no oil in this product. I drip it directly on my face (1 drop per cheek for my cheeks and mustache area and another drop on forehead). I have been using this product for 2 months and I can say that I no longer have a yellow handlebar mustache. I'm serious. really! I now have even fair skin. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. A MUST TRY!
Lara D.
This is a good, mild serum for somebody just starting a Vitamin C regimen. When I used it consistently over several weeks, I noticed a gradual change in the texture of my skin. While it hasn't drastically lightened my sunspots, my skin looks and feels much smoother and even. I didn't bring the serum with me on vacation and within a week,  my skin had returned to a noticeably duller state. I have somewhat sensitive skin and was pleased that I didn't experience any breakouts with this product (though, everyone reacts differently).  I like to use this with Klair's Vitmain E mask at night. The mask has a pudding-like consistency (a little goes a long way) that can also be used as a moisturizer and helps with the absortion of the Vitamin C.
melissa g.
hillsborough
This product is okay. I apply it after toner and essence and use it often, but it doesnt seem to be doing anything to my skin. I was using it to even out my skin tone and brighten up my face but it doesn't seem to do much on that front. I also don't really like the texture of the product, it's too oily. Probably won't buy again.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Has anyone had theirs turn yellow? I just moved from a warm climate to a cold one could that be it? Or is it just gone bad?
Barbara G.
Is it worth buying?
Mallika K.
New Delhi
is it safe to use? ..as im just 20 yrs old and have nvr used vit c and have combo dry skin and im not acne prone too...I just hv darkness arund my mouth.
Glow G.
Dammam
can i use it after i exfoliate??