BY DEAR, KLAIRS

Finally, a facial bar soap that deeply cleanses skin without making it feel tight! This compact, long-lasting pink bar features calamine powder to soothe sensitive skin and a blend of argan, almond, and camellia oils for supreme hydration. The addition of yermar mate, an ingredient that holds five times more polyphenol than tea tree, delivers a healthy dose of antioxidants to soothe and nourish your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Avocado Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, DL-alpha Tocopherol, Calamine Powder, Lavender Oil

Usage: Use this cleanser as the second step after your oil cleanser to make sure your face is thoroughly cleansed. Simply lather up the bar of soap in your hands, rub it onto your face, and rinse.

Buy on Wishtre...
Kateryna T.
Brooklyn, NY
This broke my skin out every single time I used it. Not sure if thats how it was supposed to work but the only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it helped me with oily T zone and cleaned out some blackheads. Will see how it goes...
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
A little bit goes a long way. I love this because it doesn't break me out or cause irratation. It's gentle but does the job.
Nicole W.
Mebane, NC
This soap makes my skin smooth and soft and it clears up the acne and the reddness that my skin has ,doesn't leave me oily
Jessica O.
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!!
Rachael S.
zephyrhills, FL
This is an overall good facial cleansing bar. I’m not a huge fan of the scent but it did its job!
Thas25 s.
edmonton
Really moisturizing And it’s soft when I applied it to my face. I’m sure that many ppl might not know about this brand but it’s okay give it a try when u find it
miss f.
MY
I have issues with sheet mask because it is hard for me to say that a sheet mask improves my skin barrier over a night. So yeah and i can't remember those days when i used these sheet masks.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Prisca W.
bristol
[product:topo-logic-systems,-inc.-topo-logic-systems,-inc.-rescue-klear-1-qt---topo-logic-systems,-inc.] [product:alba-bontanica-good-&-clean-pore-purifying-mini-peel]