Dean's Vitamin D Milk

by Deans

Dean's® Vitamin D Whole Milk.
Since 1925.
Our farmers pledge not to use artificial growth hormones*.
Continuously quality tested to ensure purity.
Cold shipped fresh from your trusted dairy within hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dean's Vitamin D Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Dean's Vitamin D Milk uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Dean’s milk is smooth and delicious. However, I put at 4 star because they are usually priced well above what other brands of milk are. So, even though I like it, I usually go for the cheaper brands.
Sharon S.
I don't drink milk most of the time unless it's it almondmilk or almond/coconut milk blend. For adding to sweet or savory meals, Deans is a good one. And of course for cereal - hot or cold. It is a pretty good value too. I would recommend to others.
april S.
New Albany, IN
This is my favorite milk. I know it may be more fatty than others but its milk isnt all milk good for you? It has a good milk taste instead of being watery.
Brian S.
Washington DC, DC
Grown men and women should still be able to enjoy whole milk. It tastes like magic. All it requires is to be accompanied by an active lifestyle to take in the extra fats and proteins. I always went for it as an after workout drink.
Tabitha G.
Clarksville, IN
Love Dean's milk... It's always so smooth tasting. Mmmm mmmm GOOD!!! Love the way it taste. This is by far my favorite type of milk. Only thing I'd improve is the price. Kinda pricey so I only get it occasionally. Especially with how many kids I have at home!!!
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this milk for baking. It’s rich cows milk makes my baked good more moist and taste better Brady to find good quality fresh and lasts a long time after opening. Will continue to buy and recommend
Brandi O.
Out go to choice for milk at any store we shop at for groceries. We love deans milk products which are sold in most retail and grocery stores here locally in the state of pennsylvania. Very healthly choice for our entire family to have in our home here.
Autumn W.
Louisville, KY
Love Deans milk. I also love the jugs they have changed to...it makes the milk last longer than other brands. I dont always buy Deans milk though because it is expensive so I usually buy Kroger brand.
alexis C.
Greensburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
We go through a LOT of deans D milk! My son loves his milk! We mix it with the great value chocolate syrup every morning for his morning chocolate milk!
Kayla R.
This brand is my favorite. Its not as thick as some other brands of milk. I rather drink this then any other brand. Its little cheaper then some other brands

Looking for your answer?