BY DEANS

The perfect guac for dips and dishes with just the right combination of spices to make you say ole! Grab some tortilla chips and start the fiesta see more...

Rich H.
If you want heartburn, buy this dip. Additionally, the flavor is awful.  There is zero avocado in this.  Tastes like heavily concentrated french onion dip with green food coloring.  It was on sale for $1.29 and I still feel ripped off.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This is a reputable brand that I trust and often turn to. If you are going to buy prepackaged guacamole, then this is the brand to buy. I personally prefer to make it myself though as there is nothing like the taste.
crystal m.
This is ok but it really doesn't taste like guacamole. I'ts more like french onion dip with some coloring to make it green. You're better off just making the guacamole yourself.
it's okay if you aren't actually looking for guacamole. This stuff is about as far from guacamole as you can get. Don't bother with it, it's awful!
Katlyn M.
Pittston, PA
When I'm not making my own this is my go to! My household is guac fans so when I cant get decent avocados Dean's brand satisfies all!
Amber L.
This stuff is so good. I love it as a dip but also love it to top my nachos, fajitas and burritos. I buy this frequently.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Deans is a quality brand with inexpensive prices. It is a brand that I know and trust!