Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Megan B.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Breanne D.

#26 in Dips & Spreads

Dean's French Onion Dip: 0g trans fat 60 calories per serving 0mg cholesterol per serving see more...

• Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does th...1 Answers
  • What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite chip to dip?5 Answers
Dean's French Onion Dip
  • "It tastes like any homemade french onion dip and the price is pretty hard to beat as well." in 1 review
Cindy C.
this is so good!!!.... and for a good price all my family enjoys it,... ill be repurchasing this product :)
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my favorite types of dips. Very good with original ruffles. Makes it very easy for a snack or party.
Colleen L.
Nashville
This is a great tasting onion dip! It’s pretty inexpensive compared to other brands. I would recommend.
shae w.
Macon, GA
Super yummy we use this at family get togeathers everyone eats it up i personally love onion dip
Jordan🐰 P.
Stockton, CA
Yummmm will always buy this brand. It tastes so good and for a good price it's worth it 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
Love eating with regular ridged chips. I've tried with veggies and doesn't taste bad either.
Serenity M.
Best dip ever, it is good with every chip and a very good value. I buy this all the time.
Erin T.
I like the flavor I wish it was a little more onion chunk. I like semi texture in my dips
Megan B.
Doraville, GA
Best french onion dip on the planet. I love getting this just to snack on or for parties.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I can eat original ruffles with this dip allll by myself If I let myself it’s soo good
Serenity M.
What is your favorite chip to dip?
Aimee R.
Hoschton, GA
What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies?
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does this compare to Krafs French Onion dip?
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
Are there any dip recipes that you could use this french onion dip as an ingredient?