Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Megan B.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Breanne D.

#26 in Dips & Spreads

Dean's French Onion Dip: 0g trans fat 60 calories per serving 0mg cholesterol per serving see more...

• Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does th...1 Answers
  • What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite chip to dip?5 Answers
Dean's French Onion Dip
  • "It tastes like any homemade french onion dip and the price is pretty hard to beat as well." in 1 review
Mary W.
I love this dip. Every time I see it in the store I want to buy it. The taste is great and so is the price. I love this dip with Ruffles.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Yes this is the tub we buy at Walmart. Lasts a while but not too long because my boyfriend and I both eat it. Lol affordable at Walmart
Angela B.
Renton, WA
I tried this for the first time last weekend at a party. It's so flavorful and is very creamy. Great with tortilla chips and veggies.
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
This is one of my favorite dips ever! I find myself eating so much of it in one sitting without realizing because it is so amazing!
Denise V.
I love dipping chips in this, but can only handle a small amount at a time. I'm not a huge fan of the small chunks in it either.
Heather M.
I tried this after they discontinued my favorite Kraft brand. This is nothing like it. Its too thick and taste very strong to me.
Tiffany M.
This is the best French onion dip that you can buy. Although it's not homemade, it is fantastic. I would definitely recommend it!
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Such an easy go to for parties when your in a hurry for dip. It's affordable as well. My husband use to buy this all the time.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Always good ! Taste is great creamy yummy and lasts for a good long time that is if you donr each it all first! Good price too
Gracie C.
Considering I could be in the line of a dip enthusiast this dip is one of my favorites especially paired with Ruffles
Serenity M.
What is your favorite chip to dip?
Aimee R.
Hoschton, GA
What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies?
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does this compare to Krafs French Onion dip?
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
Are there any dip recipes that you could use this french onion dip as an ingredient?