Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Megan B.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Breanne D.

Dean's French Onion Dip

Dean's French Onion Dip: 0g trans fat 60 calories per serving 0mg cholesterol per serving see more...

• Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does th...1 Answers
  • What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite chip to dip?5 Answers
Dean's French Onion Dip
  • "It tastes like any homemade french onion dip and the price is pretty hard to beat as well." in 1 review
Carrie C.
My hubby loves loves this stuff.. He buys two buckets of it and it's gone within a week lol.. He loves his french onion dip and you get a lot of product for the price.
Mary J.
I always get this at the grocery store. It's delicious and awesome with Ruffles chips or with veggies. This is always a hit at any potluck I have or bring it to.
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
Good dip that can be used for any ocasión from a family reunion to a football game or anything. I always buy it to be combined with chips or even crackers .
Courtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Heluva Good dip but my grocery store stop carrying it and started carrying this instead. It definitely has a strong flavor just not one that I like.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Addicting. This dip is great on veggies, chips or crackers. Watch out if you are watching what you eat, it's addicting and best left for special occasions!
Allie M.
Best dip for potato chips. Not the healthiest snack, but it tastes so good it's hard to put it down! My mom and I love this. It reminds me of childhood.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
Dean's French onion dip is my favorite. It is very creamy and has a great onion flavor that is not overwhelming. I enjoy dipping Ruffles or vegetables!
Dallas B.
Winnsboro, SC
This is like crack to me. I will literally take out a whole container and party size Lays wavy chips  in one sitting. You cant stop after one!
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
The best chip dip around. When I get a craving for chips and dip this is my go to! It is so tasty and yummy and creamy. I love the flavors as well.
Mackenzie S.
Puyallup, WA
Love the flavor but it does leave a gross taste in your mouth and bad smell so if you want to brush your teeth after you eat it the go right ahead
Serenity M.
What is your favorite chip to dip?
Aimee R.
Hoschton, GA
What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies?
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does this compare to Krafs French Onion dip?
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
Are there any dip recipes that you could use this french onion dip as an ingredient?