Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Megan B.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Breanne D.

Dean's French Onion Dip

Dean's French Onion Dip: 0g trans fat 60 calories per serving 0mg cholesterol per serving see more...

• Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does th...1 Answers
  • What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite chip to dip?5 Answers
Dean's French Onion Dip
  • "It tastes like any homemade french onion dip and the price is pretty hard to beat as well." in 1 review
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
YUUUUUUMMMMM!!!! I bought this without knowing how good it is, it tastes like homemade onion dip, it has a lot of product, if you go to Giant you'll find it at the fridge section with the butter and the milk ( I was looking for one at the chips section lol ) so I think I spend like 3 usd and the dips at the chips area where like a baby hand size and for the same price it wasn't worth it. But this is a total must have ( at least for me)
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
It didn't give me the rich onion flavor I was looking for. It tasted like sour cream with added onion flavor. I didn't get a chance to look at the ingredients on the package because it could very well be a sour cream based dip. Honestly though it tasted really great with the chips that I bought. I would probably try other brands of onion dip before coming back to Dean.
Colleen K.
Madison, WI
Goes so well with just about anything: baby carrots, pita chips, potato chips, cherry tomatoes, you name it. There is actually a light version of this dip and it tastes just the same with way less calories. It totally satisfies my "junk" food craving even when dipping it with veggies or something good for me. I totally recommend if you're a fan of stuff like sour cream, french onion soup, etc!
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
looooove this dip especially for summer. i eat it with chips or carrots and it's so addicting i could eat a whole container in one sitting. i only bought this because i was looking for a sour cream and onion dip and this was the closest i could find and now i'm in love. i would definitely recommend.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
The only time that I get dip is for the holidays or date night and I get this kind all the time. It isn't entirely healthy because of it being a dip like this but to treat yourself every now and then is okay.
I love chips or veggies with this or even on top of my tacos.
Emily C.
My fiancé and I get this dip a lot with some wavy chips. I'm not too sure how healthy it is, but it is seriously delicious. You can find it at almost any grocery store. It can also be paired with some veggies like carrots, broccli, etc. I love love loveeee it!
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
This is one of my family's go-to dips! It has a great tangy flavor and I love it on just about anything- Chips, vegetables, and baked potatoes to name a few. Plus it comes for a great price at my local Walmart, which is something I really appreciate.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Hands down the BEST dip you could ever ask for. I fell in love with it a long time ago and I literally am addicted to where I can't get plain chips without it. Try it and I promise you WILL fall in love with it and buy it for all your parties! Good with chips or veggies!
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I'm sorry but I'd rather not have dip at all. I love onion dip but this one just has a weird fake taste to me. I've tried a couple of their other dips too and I really didn't like those either. I can't recommend this to anyone.
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
This dip is delicious! It's inexpensive and the container lasts quite a while! It's great with chips or veggies. You can find it at most grocery stores which is nice. I would recommend especially for gatherings with friends and family because most people enjoy it!
Serenity M.
What is your favorite chip to dip?
Aimee R.
Hoschton, GA
What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies?
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does this compare to Krafs French Onion dip?
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
Are there any dip recipes that you could use this french onion dip as an ingredient?