Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Megan B.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Breanne D.

#11 in Dips & Spreads

Dean's French Onion Dip: 0g trans fat 60 calories per serving 0mg cholesterol per serving see more...

• Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does th...1 Answers
  • What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite chip to dip?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It tastes like any homemade french onion dip and the price is pretty hard to beat as well." in 1 review
Adam B.
Simpsonville
How could anybody not give this dip 5 Stars.  One night after many drinks with an old buddy we had a huge fight.  I was ready to ring his neck.  Lucky for us we made it home in awkward silence and avoided a physical confrontation. Luck for him....I found a tub of this stuff in the fridge!  Within minutes we were pals again and giggling like happy forest elves!  Thank you Mr. or Mrs Dean !
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
honestly i'm obsessed with this, its one of my go to snacks. not expensive and to be "healthier" pair with pretzels instead of ruffles or any other potato chips and it tastes just as great! you can get it at any grocery store.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Dean's dips, they are very good. I love french onion dip with any chip and I like it with veggies. This would be a hit at parties or you could just eat it yourself, like I do lol. You can usually purchase this at grocery stores and sale for just a couple of dollars. I highly recommend it!
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
This dip is delicious! It's inexpensive and the container lasts quite a while! It's great with chips or veggies. You can find it at most grocery stores which is nice. I would recommend especially for gatherings with friends and family because most people enjoy it!
Leanne L.
Columbia, SC
I love this with any kind of plain ruffle chips. I don't like onions, but this dip is amazing. It does get some standing liquid though when it sits in the refrigerator for a while.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is the best dip ever. I definitely recommend you give this a try! It taste great with anything but especially wavy lays chips! You will not be disappointed with this product.
Kendall U.
This dip is pretty good for an off brand. No it is not my favorite, but when you have to serve a ton of people this will do the trick. It just lacks a little something but still worth the money for it and that you save on it
Haley T.
Kansas City
this dip is absolutely addicting! and to make it even better, you can dip nearly any type of chip into this product and it will taste delicious. although the calorie count is up there per serving, pairing it with low calorie pretzels is to die for.
Isabella R.
germantown
This dip is so creamy and delicious. It has a very rich and intense flavor that satisfies everyone that I️ know who eats it. It is very inexpensive and is very worth the money. You won’t be disappointed.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
YUUUUUUMMMMM!!!! I bought this without knowing how good it is, it tastes like homemade onion dip, it has a lot of product, if you go to Giant you'll find it at the fridge section with the butter and the milk ( I was looking for one at the chips section lol ) so I think I spend like 3 usd and the dips at the chips area where like a baby hand size and for the same price it wasn't worth it. But this is a total must have ( at least for me)
Serenity M.
What is your favorite chip to dip?
Aimee R.
Hoschton, GA
What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies?
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does this compare to Krafs French Onion dip?
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
Are there any dip recipes that you could use this french onion dip as an ingredient?