Dean's French Onion Dip.
Freshness seal.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cool 'n creamy. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This French onion dip was delicious but it was a bit much for two people. Instead I would recommend it as part of a party platter to be used for hanging out to watch a sports game or even as an appetizer when having guests over for a dinner party.
Elizabeth D.
I adore Dean's french onion dip! I eat it with wavy lay's and it's one of the best dips I've ever had. I would recommend giving it a try! I typically get it at WalMart for the low prices. If I have to bring dip to a party, I typically bring Dean's!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is my all time favorite onion dip among all the rest. You can find it at basically any grocery store near you. I love this for parties or just a quick guilty pleasure snack. The price is amazing and taste is extremely satisfying.
Jill D.
Deans dip is so delicious! I dip my chips and pretzels in it! Such a great snack or an added side to a grilled meal. Your guests will enjoy it and so will you! It is so difficult to stop eating it!