Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Ashley L.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Wendy C.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Wendy C.

BY DEANS #44 in Dips & Spreads

Dean's® French Onion Dip.
Cool n' creamy.
Freshness seal.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Becky S.
Honestly, I can't eat this but my family dies and they said to give it 4 stars. The rating is because it is flavorful and leaves you with bad breath (which I guess means it's potent) but it is not their favorite choice.
Taylor M.
Statesboro, GA
I'm eating this right now! This dip is my favorite dip to buy at the grocery store because it's easy, tasty, creamy, and refreshing. It's the only dip that I like to have a good amount of on my chip (I'm weird about dip to chip ratios.)
This dip is the only regular craving that I have that I can ignore because I crave it so often that I have learned to live with my cravings. So now about once a month I'll grab one of these in the store and a bag of Wavy Lays and go to town! This stuff is usually gone in a couple of days! It's the best.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Dean's dips, they are very good. I love french onion dip with any
chip and I like it with veggies. This would be a hit at parties or you
could just eat it yourself, like I do lol. You can usually purchase this
at grocery stores and sale for just a couple of dollars. I highly
recommend it!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
I buy this for parties all the time. I think it goes great with veggies but the best is using plain chips. I love using the ribbed chips though because it seems to hold the dip on better.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
When I am in the mood for French onion dip, no other brand will do. This is so yummy and creamy. I not only use it for my potato chips, I have been known to put it in mashed potatoes for a surprising flavor
Karri P.
My family had been eating this dip for years. It has good onion flavor without being overpowering or leaving a weird aftertaste. Paired with a good ridged chip, it's pretty awesome.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This dip is so addictive! I love eating cheddar and sour cream ruffles with it! It has low calories and it's not expensive! Great product. I definitely recommend this to any dipper!
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
This is definitely the best store bought French Dip I've had. Unlike Kraft French Onion Dip 12 oz. Tub, this brand is packed with flavor and goes great with Ruffles and Lays.
Jane S.
Valdosta, GA
I love french onion dip but most are not very good at all. They are either overpowering or have no flavor at all. Dean's has a perfect creaminess and a taste that is just right without being too bold. This is my go to dip whenever I grill burgers or dogs and want an easy side like chips and dip.
Casey A.
Washington, NC
This is the best tasting French Onion dip brand. It is best paired with Ruffles Original potato chips. My whole family enjoys it. We buy it for every party we have. This French onion dip is the only brand we buy. I recommend it to everyone! Don't settle for anything less than Dean's!