Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Ashley L.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Wendy C.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Wendy C.

BY DEANS #25 in Dips

Dean's® French Onion Dip.
Cool n' creamy.
Freshness seal.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Jane S.
Jane S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I love french onion dip but most are not very good at all. They are either overpowering or have no flavor at all. Dean's has a perfect creaminess and a taste that is just right without being too bold. This is my go to dip whenever I grill burgers or dogs and want an easy side like chips and dip.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Washington, NC
This is the best tasting French Onion dip brand. It is best paired with Ruffles Original potato chips. My whole family enjoys it. We buy it for every party we have. This French onion dip is the only brand we buy. I recommend it to everyone! Don't settle for anything less than Dean's!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
This dip is my weakness! With some Wavy Lay's potato chips me and my son would finish the whole thing in a sitting. Always a good price where I purchase it at my local Krogers, never more than $3-4. I have also eaten it with The Cheddar and Sour cream ruffles!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the only French onion dip that will buy, Very creamy, not a strong onion taste just enough to have that nice flavor with some good ol' plain chips. Very chip if looking for a good dip for like a night in or a party
amber h.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
Foodie Expert
This isn't a flavor I was oringally into, but it has progressed into a minor obsession. I love the way it tastes, & pairs wonderfully with raw veggies or lays wavy potato chips! A definite must have for any gathering!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Memphis, TN
My FAVORITE DIP! It's the only french onion dip I buy. Tastes good with chips or vegetables. It's inexpensive too compared to some other dips. Definitely worth a try if you like dips.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Definitely the best chip dip out there. So smooth and creamy with the perfect onion taste. Also it's a little expensive for dip but totally worth it.
sasha s.
sasha s.
Foodie Expert
Love this with my plain potato chips. I can't eat them without it. you can find it anywhere and it's super cheap so great for a movie night.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI
This is my fave dip and I will not buy any other brand or flavor of dip. Not even to save money and that is saying a lot for me!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
I love this French onion dip!! It's creamy and flavorful and not in your face oniony and strong. Great with any kind of chips!!!