Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Megan B.Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by Breanne D.

#11 in Dips & Spreads

Dean's French Onion Dip: 0g trans fat 60 calories per serving 0mg cholesterol per serving see more...

• Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does th...1 Answers
  • What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite chip to dip?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It tastes like any homemade french onion dip and the price is pretty hard to beat as well." in 1 review
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Deans French Onion Dip is my favorite French onion dip. I always keep one in my fridge. It’s got a great flavor and it taste amazing. My favorite thing to do is to eat it with Doritos it’s so good with them!!
Rillie Z.
This is my FAVORITE chip dip. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it is ADDICTING. You can't just have one chip with dip, you have to have more and more.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I still prefer another brand over this dip but this is suttle enough to use as an ingredient in my dirty mashed potatoes. They're great with chips too, just not as creamy as other brands. [product:dean's-french-onion-dip]
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
But I don't have enough time to make the French onion dip I'll definitely get this and it tastes so good I recommend this for if you like french onion dip or onion or anything really it's a good dip highly recommend you get this now they have some and made with sour cream sour cream
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
So Dean's chip dip isn't that bad of a dip. It has like a homemade taste like the ranch packets and you mix with sour cream taste sort of like that but this isnt a bad dip to purchase if you've never tried. I'm not sure what the price is.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Favorite party dip! Goes well with any chips or veggie platter we have for a party. Love the flavors and taste of the dip. Love that it’s refrigerated instead of other dips. Great price for what you are getting.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I have loved this dip since I was a kid. My mom used to buy this and chips for us to snack on while watching movies. A tradition I am proud to say I have carried on in my adult life. It's a good quality product.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Not my favorite or go to brand, but my mom buys this sometimes and it has a pretty good taste and texture. It’s good with ruffles and compares pretty well with other brands. The price is affordable as well.
Allie L.
This is my favorite brand of french onion dip. My husband and I got really addicted to this in college and even though we added a couple inches to our waistbands during that time, I still have to dive into a bowl of this any time I see it. It's got a great flavor and tastes delicious on plain ruffles chips.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
looooove this dip especially for summer. i eat it with chips or carrots and it's so addicting i could eat a whole container in one sitting. i only bought this because i was looking for a sour cream and onion dip and this was the closest i could find and now i'm in love. i would definitely recommend.
Serenity M.
What is your favorite chip to dip?
Aimee R.
Hoschton, GA
What is the best dipper for this dip? Chips or veggies?
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does this compare to Krafs French Onion dip?
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
Are there any dip recipes that you could use this french onion dip as an ingredient?