GroceryPantryDeans
Dean's French Onion Dip

Dean's French Onion Dip

Dean's French Onion Dip: 0g trans fat 60 calories per serving 0mg cholesterol per serving

Best dip for chips? I vote either Dean's French Onion Dip or [product:sabra-spinach-and-artichoke-hummus-10-oz] but tell me your favorites! 😋
Does this dip taste plainly like sour cream? How does this compare to Krafs French Onion dip?
Are there any dip recipes that you could use this french onion dip as an ingredient?
Start your review of Dean's French Onion Dip!
Product Highlights
It tastes like any homemade french onion dip and the price is pretty hard to beat as well.in reviews
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dip I buy it all the time when it’s on sample and buy it for parties it’s a good [email protected] chips and even veggies
Annette B.
Goshen, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Dean’s French onion dip it is so awesome got to have some ruffled potato chips or some corn chips it’s just great with anything you’re snacking on I love it and I will definitely buy it again I suggest everyone try this.
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
This is my absolute favorite French onion dip! I like to use ruffles waves potato chips or lays potato chips to dip. Great flavor. I enjoy having this item at all of my outdoor bbq picnics.
veronica T.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
you can never go wrong this onion dip it’s actually one of my favorites it’s delicious .
Sierra  M.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband absolutely loves Deans French Onion dip. This is his favorite brand to eat. He usually uses Lays original chipswiyh it
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
I love Deans French 🌰 Dip. It has a rich, creamy, oniony flavor & it's so reasonably priced, many times On Sale even. We usually buy this at our local Piggly Wiggly store, but I've also seen it in Walmart & other grocery stores. This spread goes good with just about anything, but some of my favorites are with: wavy potato chips or vegetables. YUM! 😋 My husband loves dipping his pretzels into it. So Delish!!! 😋
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Dean's French Onion Dip uploaded by breonna G.
My son loves this stuff. He will eat a whole tub if he really wanted to. It was cheap and it is a pretty big thing Should last awhile unless you have a child who can eat it all lol
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite chip dip ever! I buy this every time I go to the store and I'm serious when I say I eat half of it in one setting lol. Its so good, addictive, and hard to put down. With some ruffles potato chips, its the best snack ever
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I normally hate onions but i love this dip, it’s highly addicting to me lol. I usually pair it with [product:ruffles-potato-chips-cheddar-&-sour-cream] or Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz. Sometimes even SunChips Harvest Cheddar Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz.
Allie L.
This is my favorite brand of french onion dip. My husband and I got really addicted to this in college and even though we added a couple inches to our waistbands during that time, I still have to dive into a bowl of this any time I see it. It's got a great flavor and tastes delicious on plain ruffles chips.