BY DEANS

Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
This my favorite sherbert. it's not over priced and it tastes the best of all the ones I've had. it holds the most flavors in each kind. I love they have three different flavors in one.
Kennedy C.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely love sherbet and this a very good and affordable brand. Whenever I am in the mood for something sweet, this is one of the things that I think of.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I love sherbet! this is a great brand. super Delicious and also great for making punch.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Flavor of the sorbet is good but it is filled with lots of artificial coloring. It’s nice for appearance (but FYI if you use it in punch it will melt and turn the drink into a not appealing purple grey color). It is very hard and comes already pretty freezer burnt. There is a lot better sorbets out there for eating but it’s good for punch’s or desserts as long as you don’t mind the artificial colors/flavors. If it wasn’t as cheaply priced as it was I probably wouldn’t buy it.