BY DEANS

Dean's® 4% Milkfat Min. Small Curd Cottage Cheese.
Since 1925. see more...

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
A must have in our house! It's healthy, goes quickly and I love putting pepper and pineapple on it together. My preschooler loves it too. Got it at Target.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Not my favorite brand of cottage cheese, but still good. I prefer a very small curd and high fat percentage so my cottage cheese is thicker and less chunky. Deans tends to be waterier with quite large curds, even in the small curd variety. But overall a good flavor, and better with a just little bit of salt!
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
When we get in the house it gos fast but I don't fined a lot coupons for this kind. We mostly buy what on sale.But it's pretty good for a family meal.
Emily A.
Emily A.
La Porte, IN
Foodie Expert
Im extremely picky on my cottage cheese. Ive tried kraft brands and others and honestly ive been unimpressed with them but deans is perfect. It blends well and my two year old loves it. Perfect with some pepper and garlic powder to make an easy chip dip.
Lagrange, In
This cottage cheese is amazing!I love it and so do my kids! It never lasts long at our house either. A secial treat we make with it is to add crummbled doritos to it. It is a great way to make sure my kids are eatting dairy!
Lagrange, In
Do you like small or large curds better?