Dean Jacob's Dean Jacobs 4 Spring/Summer Sanding Sugar, Large, 7.04-Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)

BY DEAN JACOB'S

Tiffani R.
Bunker Hill, IN
These sprinkles are perfect for easter or summertime desserts! I make an easter egg cake every year and these are my go-to sprinkles for that because they are bright and fun and really pop against the cream cheese icing!
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! ! I bake a lot and love using these on the cupcakes to give it color. since it has different colors in one it so convenient
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
I love these sprinkles! I use them all the time to help get my son to eat. Have one for every season and holiday.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Great way to just decorate cakes cupcakes cookies even ice cream extremely cheap beautiful colors .....
Darlene H.
Such fun colors!! this is all I use when making my kids cake and or cup cakes