Dean Foods Company Caribou Coffee Vanilla Iced Coffee, 32 fl oz uploaded by Juanita V.Dean Foods Company Caribou Coffee Vanilla Iced Coffee, 32 fl oz uploaded by Mitzi M.Dean Foods Company Caribou Coffee Vanilla Iced Coffee, 32 fl oz uploaded by Megan W.

BY DEAN FOODS COMPANY

Product FeaturesWith other natural flavors Made with real milk, sugar & vanilla Ultra-pasteurized No high fructose corn syrup No artificial flavors or preservatives Kosher - DairyLife is short. Stay awake for it. ®www. CaribouIcedCoffee.com Bottle - Plastic - Widely RecycledPlease Recycle. Pretty Please Please Remove Label Before Recycling BottleCaribou Coffee ® trademark used under license from Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
Caribou is one of my absolute favorite coffee's! I really wish we had a store here in Nashville but these will work until we do. My favorite flavor is the mocha. I wish I could buy these in bulk because I would drink them every day! The caramel is probably second favorite flavor if mocha isnt for you.
Megan W.
Perfect for iced coffee lovers! It is a little on the sweet side, but I mixed in some vanilla almond milk & it tasted perfect! I also like that it is made with a lot of natural ingredients. For the price point this is really well worth it!
emily n.
louisville, KY
If you love caramel coffee this is for you. Taste so much better than the Starbucks bottled drinks. Keeps you with loads of energy all day. Also very inexpensive for how much you get in the bottle. Would totally repurchase again and I may even be addicted to it haha
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I bought this instead of my usual iced coffee beverage at the grocery store and I have to say I was severely disappointed. Pricewise it was decent but flavor it was really weak coffee, and a really watery beverage. I even made sure that I should get up really well just to make sure that wasn't the issue. Definitely will not be buying again.
Juanita V.
Love the taste. Very sweet just the way I like it. Wish it was closer to buy but worth the drive. I say better than most the coffee I drink.