BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Deal of the Day! Receive a Free Deluxe Eye Serum with $32.50 Elizabeth Arden purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase see more...

Morgan K.
Marion
I love this product because it really hydrates your eyes while getting rid of wrinkles and dark circles and bags, I buy it at Ulta, and it is very expensive but it leaves you looking younger and awake whether you're 60 or 16, whether you got 3 hours of sleep or 9
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this eye serum. I am all about preventative care, and this eye serum is something that I use daily before I go to bed. I purchased this at Macy's. It is very lightweight and very gently. I have never had watery eyes after using it. I would definitely recommend!
Susan S.
I started ti use this in the last few weeks! While it works great, i think its better suited for some one with older age and works better when you want to repair your skin.
Allisonđź‘‘ B.
Bronx, NY
Glad I only bought the travel size instead of wasting even more money on full size products. Terrible products! I didn't want to write my review till it was all gone just to make sure it was me wanting instant results. Zero change in my skin. Even took pictures weekly. My aethestician even said my skin looked "abused" after I used this!
Tiffany J.
This made my eyes look so much better. It made the puffiness go away and I did not have any more dark circles around my eyes when I’ve gone those days where I would pull an all-nighter just to get school work done or study/cram for a big exam. I recommend this product to anyone.
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
Received this as a sample and was not a fan. Too heavy on my oily skin and left residue on my pillow. May wrk well for dry skin types butdid not meet my expectations. Did not pay for sample so I cannot comment on price. When people ask I invite them to try it themselves
katherine k.
TIFTON
I got a premium sample of this product in an ulta bag and have really enjoyed it. It's very light on my eyes. Feels great going on and doesn't make my face feel oily through the night. It doesn't take long to soak in
Chelsea S.
Atlanta, GA
My sister got this for me and I loved it. So hydrating and my under eyes felt soft and smooth all day. Even the packaging was nice. My skin showed real improvement quickly and it didn't irritate my skin at all
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
I wasn’t a super big fan of this product. You spend a lot of money for very little product. It didn’t seem to be very effective, as I still have dark circles and lines after using it for over a month.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My grandmother loves Elizabeth Arden, and she recently got this in one of her goodie bags for making an Elizabeth Arden purchase. She let me try this, and shes sharing this with me and i love it!! This serum makes me look bright eyed and bushy tailed every time i use it. I'm very happy with this product, and would highly recommend to other women looking for a good eye serum.