Deadpool - Xbox One uploaded by Fey T.

BY ACTIVISION

There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (You might want to sit down for this!). I'm a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I've been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!) see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Janee D.
Independence , MO
My boyfriend loves this game. His favorite superhero is deadpool and he just loves it. He will play for hours. He loves going around shooting people and hearing sarcastic jokes made by deadpool in the game.
Veronica V.
Passaic, NJ
My husband and I preordered this game back when it first came out, and loved it! The humor is great, and the breaking of the fourth wall immerses you in the game more than q first person shooter game does.
The ONLY reason I am not giving the game 5 stars is because the game was relatively short. It does have a lot a replay qualities which is a plus, I just didn't expect to be done with the initial game in about 3 days time.
I highly recommend this game to gamers who want something fun and not to serious-whether or not you like Deadpool it's a fun game for a long weekend
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
I watched my husband play this, and even as just the passenger to this game, your in for a hilarious ride! If you knew Deadpool, you should know this game is filled with not so appropriate humor as well as cameos of other heros, but no one can steal the show from our favorite merc with a mouth!
Stephen B.
Narberth, PA
A hilarious remastered successful game from the 369. It is EXTREME in sex and violence. That doesn't make r bad it just means it is extremely vulgar. Still though it is a very fun entertaining game and has a crap ton of comedy in and through out the game. So as a dead pool fan this is a worthy game :)!
Emily G.
Haven't played this one myself, but I tend to watch my fiancé play. Let me just say how entertaining it is even when just watching. I love that it really goes with the character of deadpool with all of the randomness, psychosis, 4th wall breaks, and his alternate personalities.
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
This game cracks me up. It is so entertaining and enjoyable from game play, to dialogue, to graphics. The only downside to the game is I cannot play it until my son goes to sleep. Parents beware. If you've seen the movie, expect the same treatment.
Lindsey H.
This fame is hilarious and definitely true to character! The story line is super fun and had alot of " i didn't see that coming" moments! I got this for my husband last year and i ended up playing it myself!
Thalia A.
El Paso, TX
I'm not good with games but my brother got this product for me and it's so freaking awesome to play even when I lose. When I get stuck in the game, I just ask my brother to help.
If you enjoy games that involve a lot of gore and swearing, then this is the game for you. Not only is this game crazy and have a lot of interesting perspectives, but has great graphics and a "killer" story line.
Layne L.
Orange
Not a big fan simply because Ryan Reynolds was not dead pool. I got this after watching the movie and it was fun and was funny. Just didn't like it