BY SONY

Deadpool (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital) see more...

• Has anyone taken kids to see this? I heard it has a lot of sexual h...9 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
As somebody who's mostly been guided by my dad and tumblr through the superhero worlds, I'm happy to say that this is the first "superhero" movie that I've seen alone and loved, not only for the characters and actors, but because of the plot. while this movie is a hard R, and I wouldn't recommend it for kids under 14, anybody over that age who is relatively mature should be able to handle the language and mild gore.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Love this movie! Watch it. However, please don't give it to kids to watch, there is a reason that this movie is rated "R" ... and it's not just a few cuss words and some violence. This is a "hard R" (just watch Ryan Reynolds' piece about it on YouTube). Otherwise, does it follow original source material perfectly, no, is it freakin' amazing and one of my favorite movies of the past ten years, yes.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Anaheim, CA
Go see it. I am someone who just can't sit through most superhero movies because after the second or third they all start to have the story arc. From start to finish, though, Deadpool had me. The movie is long, but you honestly don't "feel" it. Also, if you have a sarcastic, dry, bordering on dark sense of humor, you will love him too. Soundtrack isn't bad either.
Eva M.
Eva M.
One of the best movies of 2016. So funny and a fresh, unique take on the comic book "hero" movies. Although Deadpool is the inappropriate anti-hero, so please don't let your small children watch this. Ryan Reynolds doesn't even want them watching so if you don't take my advice, at least take his. I've watched this several times and it's just as funny as the first.
brenda g.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I was a fan before it came out. Thanks Ryan Reynolds. The storyline is good. You can't possibly predict everything and thats what I liked. Deadpool has a personality bigger than life. It is a feel-good movie. Superb acting, storyline, and just awesome. Better than most superhero movies. I like the pop culture references.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rialto, CA
It's a really funny movie. Loved it. I don't usually like Ryan renolds acting all that much but this part was perfect for him. He did a great job. Yes of course since it is rated R there are sexual scenes, cursing, and blood. There are plenty of movies out there that show more of that than this one.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is a must see movie for every Deadpool fan, it keeps to the comic a little more than most comic book movies do, overall, the jokes are very Deadpool, even though most of them were in the trailer. Also, the bonus features make the purchase worth it even if you have seen the movie in theaters.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
This is by far my favorite Marvel movie. I loved Deadpool comics as a teenager and seeing it brought to life the correct way after the monstrosity that occurred at one point made me so happy. This is incredibly accurate to the comic books with the original story line by the way.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
This was a pretty unique superhero movie. It was filled with action, humor, and drama. I like that it had a different twist on the traditional concept of superheroes. I would defiantly recommend this movie because I found it really funny and the fight scenes are pretty awesome.
Keegan D.
Keegan D.
My favorite movie. I have always been a huge fan of the comics, and after the horrible version of deadpool we got before, this is more than an upgrade. It's finally what the fans deserve. Authentically Deadpool in every way. It's perfection and I can't wait for the second one!
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Lake City, FL
Has anyone taken kids to see this? I heard it has a lot of sexual humor and my daughter is 11 and really wants to see it. She's not sheltered but I don't know if she should see this movie... Any suggestions?