Deadpool (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital)

Deadpool (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital)

Who has seen part 2, I can't wait
Has anyone taken kids to see this? I heard it has a lot of sexual humor and my daughter is 11 and really wants to see it. She's not sheltered but I don't know if she should see this movie... Any suggestions?
Start your review of Deadpool (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital)!
pennsburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
All time favorite movie!!! Its funny as heck, adventurous, wrapped up in a love story♡♡!! SOUNDTRACK IS PRETTY AWESOME TOO!!
Lawrenceville , GA
It was one of the best movies I've seen lately, I've watched it 3 times now. Great movie, full of action, comedy and there's a love story in there also. Give it a watch.
Kansas City, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Deadpool is the funniest movie I have seen in a long time! It’s one of my favorite movies. I must have seen it a dozen times. It had me laughing throughout the entire movie. Ryan Reynolds does an outstanding job playing Deadpool!!
Hagerstown
GREAT MOVIE! I’ve watched several times! Hilarious! Very entertaining as well! The music was great! I don’t think there was one not enjoyable scene! I love Deadpool and the actors In it. I recommend this movie definitely
1,201 reviews
This was an amazing movie! It was hands down the funniest movie I've seen in awhile. I love Ryan Reynolds and I really like the storyline and how they did daring and bold things during filming.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best movies of 2016. So funny and a fresh, unique take on the comic book "hero" movies. Although Deadpool is the inappropriate anti-hero, so please don't let your small children watch this. Ryan Reynolds doesn't even want them watching so if you don't take my advice, at least take his. I've watched this several times and it's just as funny as the first.
Clanton , AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this movie! Went to watch something else but this was about to start so watched it instead. Soo funny!!
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was funny and al but some of the humor was a little too crude for my taste. The action and storyline are good though.
Whittier, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the first comic book movie that I absolutely love. You just have to see it. I definitely do not recommend kids under 13, and maybe even then, watching it. It is seriously so good though. A must watch.
Odessa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,591 reviews
I adore deadpool! I have been reading the comic books before I saw the movie, and I also played the game. There is a pool table that you can play that has deadpool as one of the characters and oh man, I adore it so much that I start reading the comics.

If you think it's another xmen dumb movie, it's not. It's a great movie but not for kids. Adults alone, he's so honest and funny plus it's very bloody which I enjoy