Deadmau5 ~ Random Album Title (new)

by none

Personnel: Haley Gibby (vocals).Progressive house pioneer Joel Zimmerman (better known as Deadmau5) takes in a variety of electronic influences to create the multi-layered sound on his debut LP, Random Album Title. Zimmerman effortlessly elements of progressive house, trance, techno, and electro into a multifaceted dance album. Contains the singles "Faxing Berlin" and "I Remember.

Any recommendations for a single to listen to?
Start your review of Deadmau5 ~ Random Album Title (new)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love Deadmau5 great DJ I think great music to dance to I would love go see him play but now u can't some day ” in reviews
“Perfect mix for every occasion.” in reviews
“I never knew who Deadmou5 was until like five years ago my hubby introduced me to it and I love this dj ” in reviews
“I'm a big fan of deadmau5 and this is one of his best albums to date in my opinion.” in reviews
Wasco, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this music ! Makes me move a lot and fun for the kids ! It beats good !Love the music
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome! On repeat on my Bluetooth in my car !!!!! Definitely recommend this to others!
Merced, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband is the one who got me to listen to deadmau5. Perfect music to listen to.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love love love this DJ!!!! The music is great! I listen to this DJ all the time!
Saint Albans, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I do not like this, i do not know what it is or why it was suggested for me.
I do not like this, i do not know what it is or why it was suggested for me.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love deadmau5! I saw him at winter fantasy it was freezing! But awesome set
I love deadmau5! I saw him at winter fantasy it was freezing! But awesome set
Stratford, PE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
DeadMau is an unbelievably talented DJ with beats that put you into a mellow, cool place. I love this album - every song is enjoyable to listen to.
Canada
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I could listen to this album all day, it's just so good, I love deadmau5, really good music.