Dead Sea Warehouse Dead Sea Amazing Minerals Bath Salts Bucket

BY DEAD SEA WAREHOUSE, INC.

Dead Sea Warehouse products are trusted by over 1000 health food stores nationwide - So, please, Don't Just Soak - Saturate! with confidence! Known for centuries for their many therapeutic benefits, don't miss out on our luxurious 100% Dead Sea bath salt crystals. Prior to Dead Sea Warehouse opening in California in 2002, 100% true Dead Sea Bath Salts were an expensive indulgence. Dead Sea Warehouse - An American Family Business - makes it their daily mission to bring these incredibly effective mineral rich bath salt crystals to America at a price that makes therapeutic sense - while assuring their customers of the absolute highest quality in every batch. Sourced from the Southern End - the most mineral rich - of the Dead Sea in Israel, these indulgent mineral bath salt crystals are hand cleaned and hand packaged in California. see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie S.
So good, it's on auto ship from my go-to online shopping place. (Nudge nudge)
After reading about this product I was eager to try it out, but as I am with many bath and body products, I wasn't sure it was going to be for me. I picked up my first bucket at the local natural food store and tried it out that evening.
I can't attest to all the wondeful minerals that my skin is taking in through a good soak in the Dead Sea Minerals Warehouse bath salts, but I can absolutely attest to how my skin felt when it was time to get out of the tub. I was outright stunned.
Now I'm truly a bath product hoarder and am always trying things that claim to make my bath experiences wonderful and promise to make my skin amazing. Most are simply ok. This product from Dead Sea Minerals Warehouse is the real deal. My skin usually feels just a bit tight after a bath, regardless of the oils, additives or ingredients I use. My skin felt amazing after a bath in this and there was nothing in the tub besides these bath salts. My skin felt amazing. It felt healthy. It wasn't tight, it wasn't itchy, it simply felt amazing. The salts have magnesium and a number of other beneficial minerals for the body and since the skin will absorb what it's exposed to so bathing in this amazing product.
I started addding in a couple drops of my favorite provider of frankincense and my baths have been revolutionized. I am a lofe customer of this product for sure. I recommend you give it a try too!