Dead Sea Premier Premier Dead Sea New Beautifying Nail Kit, 4-Count uploaded by Michelle  p.Dead Sea Premier Premier Dead Sea New Beautifying Nail Kit, 4-Count uploaded by Michelle  p.

BY DEAD SEA PREMIER

• Is rhs pricey? How soft does it make your hands? Is that after ho...2 Answers
  • Did anyone tried this and broke out?3 Answers
Megan M.
Monticello, AR
Review for: Passion Fruit
The secret to this kit is actually the buffer square with four sides to shape buff and shine nails. Which you can get at a beauty supply store for a couple of bucks. As a cosmetologist I find this a rip off and a scam for those who didn't go to school and study about nails. Save your money and hit up the local beauty supply store. Invest in a cuticle oil and a buffer and save your money for a splurge worthy item!
Danessia D.
Derby, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Passion Fruit
This is a great product! It doesn't dry out your skin at all. It keeps it moist and soft. It's a great product, it's a tad bit expensive but it's actually worth the money you're paying. I would absolute buy this product again.
Lupe G.
I ordered this kit online from Amazon !!! And I've never seen any salons use this product and it's really good and healthy for your nails !
Karen M.
Review for: Milk And Honey
Not a fan of dead sea products! definitely not worth the price!! definitely wouldn't recommend
Sable A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Herbal
It's not bad but not something I would buy again and I'm unsure why it's just not my favorite
Michelle W.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Milk And Honey
Dead sea products are amazing... Milk and Honey would be my favorite if i had to choose..
Cynthia C.
Review for: Milk And Honey
I really enjoy using the products in this Dead Sea kit. The products don't contain any strong scent especially the lotion which i enjoyed the most. The lotion had a nice soft scent to it and it moisturizes my skin really well without leaving my skin to feel sticky like other lotions do. I would recommend this to a friend!
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Review for: Passion Fruit
I love making my nails pretty, painting them, filing them and this kit is amazing renews your skin, cuticles and nails make them grow and has many different tools to get rid of dead-skin hang nails and anything you don't want on your hands, makes your hands feel brand new!
Michelle  p.
Alice, TX
Review for: Herbal
This product has absolutely changed my life I literally swear by this. Hand cream had turned my rough had so soft I have tried every lotion nothing came close to this product.
Kendra P.
Review for: Passion Fruit
I totally recommend this to anyone. Makes my hands and nails look amazing, especially during the winter time when my nails tend to look dull. AWESOME STUFF!
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did anyone tried this and broke out?
Anna M.
Warren, OH
Is rhs pricey? How soft does it make your hands? Is that after how long? Where to buy