Dead Sea Himalayan Salt Scrub

by Dead Sea Collection

Dead Sea Collection Himalayan Salt Scrub is formulated with nourishing minerals, purifying salts, and hydrating essential oils, blended to perfection to leave your skin irresistibly smooth. This lightweight and aromatic scrub detoxifies, rejuvenates, and exfoliates the skin, while balancing pH. Essential oils work to tighten and tone, helping to improve overall appearance. Reveal the healthy glow beneath those dead cells with Himalayan Salt Scrub.

Dead Sea Collection Himalayan Salt Scrub is formulated with Dead Sea Minerals to exfoliate and refresh your skin.; Dead Sea Salt Scrub will exfoliate and hydrate your skin leaving it with a youthful glow.; A good, vigorous scrub, our salt scrub will help increase circulation throughout the body.; Gently exfoliates skin clean of dead skin cells, dirt and oil, while leaving the skin moisturized and smooth; Product of Israel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dead Sea Himalayan Salt Scrub!
Kassandra  D.
Denton, TX
Dead Sea Himalayan Salt Scrub uploaded by Kassandra  D.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Great body scrub! It smells amazing! I love how it has oil in it... you can see the oil on top. I don’t think this body scrub needs improvement ! It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized! I do recommend this if your looking to exfoliate your skin. Also it’s affordable not expensive at all!
Kortney U.
I’ve done a review on this before but I love Dead Sea products like you can’t go wrong with their products, their lotions and oils are soooooo goood. Their Himalayan salt is really good! It soothes and makes my feet really soft after I soak.
Mia C.
Smells amazing nice ruff texture makes my skin feel so amazing and soft it’s a must have!

Looking for your answer?