Dead Sea Essentials Double Body Lotion - 17 oz.

by Dead Sea Essentials

Minerals meet botanicals in this quickly absorbing body moisturizer.â formulated with dead sea minerals and natural aloe vera, this lotion hydrates and soothes thirsty skin.â our aloe vera body lotion is offered in our standard 8.5 oz. Tube and our double 17 oz. Value size bottle.

Is this a thick or runny lotion? How well does it hydrate does it leave a weird after feeling?
Is this for very dry sensitive skin?
Is this product good for extremely dry skin?
Start your review of Dead Sea Essentials Double Body Lotion - 17 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this stuff so much, I use it nightly on my face and my hands to take care of the dryness and its very easy on my acne prone skin; I usually wake up to acne if i use other lotion on my face overnight but this lotion is very non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It really works to make your skin smoothr, I highly recommend it.” in 5 reviews
Wildomar
This product I use on the daily. With my dry skin on my back and legs this quenches your dry skin and brings moisture and softness almost instantly. They are also animal cruelty free with all of tiger brands. Love love LOVE
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Moles
Brick, NJ
Oily / Acne
Orange, CA
I bought the Witch Hazel hand lotion from T.J. Maxx and this is seriously by far one of my favorite hand lotions ever!! It smells amazing and it leaves my hands feeling pretty damn soft. I work with animals so I'm constantly washing my hands so they tend to get dry, so I always have this lotion on deck for such occasions.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Todas las cremas del mar muerto son excelentes, te hidratan todo el cuerpo y muchas de ellas son curativas, para las personas que tienen problemas en la piel
Elizabethton, TN
I love this body lotion, I have used it a few times and my skin was super dry. It completely hydrated my elbows and removed the texture I had real fast!
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this lotion so much. I thought the brand name was all hype till I tried it for my self. It softens stubborn dry parts of of my skin. It's great
Oily / Fine Lines
Fayetteville, NC
This is the best lotion ever. I rub it on my hands, feet and whatever is left on my hands I use on my face. And it leaves everything feeling like silk.
A perfect lotion for hard and dry skin. It locks in moisture and helps make your skin feel smoother after the first use. I would highly recommend.
Very nice. Feels great on my face and hands. I'm funny about using certain things all over my body so can't speak on that. But def love this.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Scarring / Eczema, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Covington, KY
This has helped my dry winter skin tremendously! I had tried almost everything before seeing results with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...