Dead Sea Essentials Chamomile Mud Mask - 5.3 oz.

by Dead Sea Essentials

Detoxify and purify skin with our spa facial mud mask.â formulated with pure dead sea mud and chamomile to soothe irritations and leave your face radiant.â chamomile has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-allergen benefits, making this mask ideal for use on delicate facial skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dead Sea Essentials Chamomile Mud Mask - 5.3 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Oshkosh, WI
Dead Sea Essentials Chamomile Mud Mask - 5.3 oz. uploaded by haley L.
Dead Sea Essentials Chamomile Mud Mask - 5.3 oz. uploaded by haley L.
I saw this product at a kohls store and had to try it out. I was fairly happy with it after a few tries. It has a great smell that isn't too powerful. The feel of the mud is amazing and it helped hydrate my skin but I didn't see that dramatic of a change with taking off dead skin and such. It's nice that it only takes 2 minutes.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a good mask for my combination skin. It calms and treats my breakouts with the dead sea mud and soothes and moisturizes the dry red parts of my skin. I love that it's a two minute mask and you wash it off and have soft calm skin. It's not to expensive and it works really well without lots of crazy stuff in it the only down side is it doesn't smell nice so I took away a star for that.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Sun Damage
Fort Worth, TX
I have cystic acne and I haven't noticed much of a difference when using this mask. In fact, my skin got really itchy when I out it on and it was really red when when I washed it off. It did make my skin smoothr but my breakouts didn't subside like I thought they would. I had to use a ton of moisturizer afterwards. I give it two stars because of it drying my skin out and making it to itchy. Other than those issues, it was alright.
Greeley, CO
I really enjoy this product it is the only skin mask I've used where I feel a genuine difference in my skin. I love that you only have to leave it on for 2 minutes and afterward my face feels so rejuvenated and clean. I think it's a great mask to try
Dullness
I haven't seen much of a difference in my skin when I use this. The first few times I used it, it left the high cheek points of my face a little red w. A few bumps. So it's a little bit too harsh for me. Wouldn't purchin again.
Combination / Acne
I loved this stuff. Made my skin feel amazing, super cleaning. I really enjoyed the smell... and best of all, it only had to sit for 2 minutes, which is great for a busy person like me! Will be repurchasing!
Phoenix, AZ
This is so soothing on my skin. It isn’t harsh on my skin at all. I love to use it about once a week. I purchased it online, but I believe you can purchase it in store. I would recommend this to others.
Honolulu
Super good on skin. feels extra soft when you wash your face. it really takes the dirt off! easy to wash and leaving your face feeling amazing. the packaging is in a bottle. super easy to use
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity
Phillipsburg, MO
I feel like this didn't real do anything for me. The smell was ok? It was more of a older lady smell. The price was not worth it. But it might be ok for some one who has money to blow.
Robertsdale, AL
I really love how well this product removed the dead skin from all over my face. I have tried on places other than the face such as my feet and it works wonders.