Dead Sea Essentials by Ahava Witch Hazel Hand Cream

by Dead Sea Essentials

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Keep hands soft and condition cuticles and nails with Witch Hazel hand cream from Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA. The natural anti-inflammatory, soothing properties of Witch Hazel work to help heal dry or crackes hands while Dead Sea minerals help restore essential moisture, leaving skin feeling soft and supple. Size: 5.1 oz. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dead Sea Essentials by Ahava Witch Hazel Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
MIDDLEBURG, FL
Granted this is for your eyes I typically use this for my whole face. It is a fantastic moisturizer. Like 100% would recommend to literally everybody because it's natural and it doesn't have a perfumey smell that will irritate your skin or cause a headache
Pittsboro, NC
Dead Sea Essentials by Ahava Witch Hazel Hand Cream uploaded by Tessa G.
This lotion is my favorite!! It smells so fresh and keeps my skin soft. I usually have to order it on Amazon, as it is hard to find in stores. It's a very effective lotion, and I'll buy it again!
San Diego, CA
I tried this as a sample and immediately bought two bottles. The smell is simple, clean and nice. The cream itself comes out thick and after you rub it in for a few seconds, the consistency changes and becomes thinner. It is a tad greasy initially. It definitely leaves you feeling very soft and hydrated. I would recommend.
This smells really good, just lightly floral. the smell isn't overpowering and doesn't linger. It's a little heavy and takes a while to absorb but leaves my hands really soft once it soaks in.