Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Sugar-Salt Spa Scrub Hydrating Hibiscus

New A Luxurious Blend Mineral-Rich Salts &Amp; Organic Sugar Granules Works To Remove Impurities Leaves Skin Softer, Healthier Looking Free Of:&Nbsp; Parabens, Phthalate, Sls/Sles Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meena B.
Georgetown
Amazing. My skin was glowing beautifully
Never thought a body scrub can make your skin feels so you again

Tracy M.
Dix hills, NY
I love scrubs, and this one works really great. The scent is super ymuuy too. It try to do this once a week for super soft skin.
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this scrub its amazing.leaves your skin nice and smooth and soft.while you relax.the smell its really refreshing
Sheena P.
Love love love a good sugar scrub! Best exfoliated ever. Havnt used this brand yet,
Randi C.
Debary, FL
Love this stuff, works amazingly! I have dry skin in some areas, like my knees, and this helps hydrate them and also is a great scrub.
Summer C.
High Point, NC
I loved this product! I had received a sample of it and tried it. You can literally see your dead skin fall off.
Kristina H.
Marion, IL
With this product you can just see the dead skin practically fall off! In a non-gross way, of course! I have never tried a product that made my skin feel so smooth and hydrated.
Yuri B.
Is this a harsh scrub or is it more mild?
Ntia C.
Where can I get this ? I check at target near me they didn't have it.