Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by Brittany W.Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by Kara D.Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by Faby V.

BY DEAD SEA ESSENTIALS

Detoxify and purify skin with our spa facial mud mask.â formulated with pure dead sea mud and chamomile to soothe irritations and leave your face radiant.â chamomile has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-allergen benefits, making this mask ideal for use on delicate facial skin. see more...

• Did anyone else put this on and it burn into your blemish...1 Answers
  • Do they sell this product in a bigger size? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Review for: Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask more...
I never *ever* experience a reaction from face masks, and I use a lot, however this particular mask BURNED my skin while it was on. Oh my god it hurt my skin. I read other reviews and it seemed like it has happened to other people. Perhaps it was because I cleansed my skin and removed my facial makeup, or that it’s so detoxifying, who knows. It says it’s a soothing mask, but it did the exact opposite I feel like. Aside from it burning though, the scent definitely smelled like a sea; it reminded me of the beach and the ocean in Florida, and I thoroughly enjoyed that. I left it on for 2 minutes, as recommended. I’m giving it 4 stars because, even though my skin burned and was red after washing off the mask, my skin felt AMAZING. Huge difference. My face felt so soft, clean, and refreshed. There is more than one use in this package, so I can use it again. Hopefully my skin will cooperate better next time, because I loved the results.
Kara D.
I found these little packs of this mask at Nordstrom Rack and I really enjoy them. They're reasonably priced and go a long way. One pack will go as far as 4-5 masks. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount in the small package. I thought it would be a one-use and throw away thing, but I keep mine in a plastic baggies until I use it all up. It seems to do its job well. The scent isn't glamorous but it doesn't bother me much. It's a thick, creamy texture. My skin feels clean, refreshed and calm after using it, truly.

9/10 recommend this product!
Karla G.
Atlanta, GA
I was so excited to try this face mask when I saw them at Kohls, since I love anything with chamomile but sadly I ended up very disappointed. I put it on for the time indicated and once I removed it, I didn't notice much of a difference besides my face feeling itchy. I tried it once again a few weeks later and experienced the same results. My skin wasn't red or anything but just felt itchy.
Dawn N.
I do love Dead Sea Minerals and Ahava. I'm not sure if this mask is for me though because I was left with itchy and red skin. I have tried it more times since and my skin wasn't irritated as much. I bought it at Kohl's and it was $18.00. So in my opinion it's a little expensive for the mixed results.
Adela H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I'm actually loving this mask. I'm not very big on face masks but I really do like this one. I saw an instant improvement in my skin. It just looked a lot cleaner like all the impurities were wiped away. So I bought a few more and we'll see if it's a continuous improvement.
Brigette T.
Love this mask, specially with Dead Sea ingredients which is just a seller to me since I've tried before and have worked perfectly. It's very effective and makes your skin feel fresh. It's not expensive.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this face mask, definitely my favorite! I really like the smell of it. Leaves my skin leaving absolutely smooth and soft. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Jessica T.
I love these masks! A "mud" to spread on your face, to detoxify and cleanse. Instead of leaving on for a LONG time, like lost masks, you leave for two minutes and wash off. One packet is about three masks worth for me!
Samantha F.
Did anyone else put this on and it burn into your blemishes like a mofo.?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Do they sell this product in a bigger size?