Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask

by Dead Sea Essentials

Detoxify and purify skin with our spa facial mud mask.â formulated with pure dead sea mud and chamomile to soothe irritations and leave your face radiant.â chamomile has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-allergen benefits, making this mask ideal for use on delicate facial skin.

Did anyone else put this on and it burn into your blemishes like a mofo.?
Do they sell this product in a bigger size?
Start your review of Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask!
8 months agoAuburn, AL
Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by Reagan W.
So I don’t really have a ton of skin problems aside from the occasional pimple and some dark spots. But, I loved this product for more than that! It didn’t burn my skin like other reviewers have experienced. I left it on for 15 minutes because I wanted to relax and it smelled so good. I was able to enjoy! After washing it off my skin felt so refreshed. Then, after moisturizing with my night cream, my skin was in heaven. I have sensitive skin so a lot of masks do make me itchy, but this one was great. 10/10 recommend.
2 years agoWarrenton, MO
Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by Brittany W.
I never *ever* experience a reaction from face masks, and I use a lot, however this particular mask BURNED my skin while it was on. Oh my god it hurt my skin. I read other reviews and it seemed like it has happened to other people. Perhaps it was because I cleansed my skin and removed my facial makeup, or that it’s so detoxifying, who knows. It says it’s a soothing mask, but it did the exact opposite I feel like. Aside from it burning though, the scent definitely smelled like a sea; it reminded me of the beach and the ocean in Florida, and I thoroughly enjoyed that. I left it on for 2 minutes, as recommended. I’m giving it 4 stars because, even though my skin burned and was red after washing off the mask, my skin felt AMAZING. Huge difference. My face felt so soft, clean, and refreshed. There is more than one use in this package, so I can use it again. Hopefully my skin will cooperate better next time, because I loved the results.
10 months ago8401 chico road north east Albuquerque New Mexico 87108
I love this stuff it leaves your skin looking and feeling beautiful it's great for your skin the dead sea has been known for it's natural beauty agents that are extracted from the salts of the water leaving beautiful succulent skin
a year ago
This mask is very nice. It is a hydrating and restoring mask. It dries and makes your face feel really uncomfortable which I don’t like but when you wash it off your face glows. I do recommend this product to others!
a year agoLos Angeles, CA
Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by chelsea J.
Right away I could feel the mud sucking out the impurities in my skin! Smells good and feels nice and tingly! Plus you only have to leave it on 2min (as opposed to 15-30minutes, the average for most single-serve mud masks that I have used recently as it has gotten more popular) . Definitely will be buying again! HINT: e.l.f. Cosmetics Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool makes it 1,000 times easier to brush stray mask gunk off lips and out of eyebrows, and is CRUCIAL if you have acrylic/long nails!!!!
2 years agoThornville, OH
Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by Kara D.
I found these little packs of this mask at Nordstrom Rack and I really enjoy them. They're reasonably priced and go a long way. One pack will go as far as 4-5 masks. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount in the small package. I thought it would be a one-use and throw away thing, but I keep mine in a plastic baggies until I use it all up. It seems to do its job well. The scent isn't glamorous but it doesn't bother me much. It's a thick, creamy texture. My skin feels clean, refreshed and calm after using it, truly. 9/10 recommend this product!
3 years agoMiami, FL
I was so excited to try this face mask when I saw them at Kohls, since I love anything with chamomile but sadly I ended up very disappointed. I put it on for the time indicated and once I removed it, I didn't notice much of a difference besides my face feeling itchy. I tried it once again a few weeks later and experienced the same results. My skin wasn't red or anything but just felt itchy.
3 years ago
I do love Dead Sea Minerals and Ahava. I'm not sure if this mask is for me though because I was left with itchy and red skin. I have tried it more times since and my skin wasn't irritated as much. I bought it at Kohl's and it was $18.00. So in my opinion it's a little expensive for the mixed results.
3 years agoMayfield Hts, OH
I'm actually loving this mask. I'm not very big on face masks but I really do like this one. I saw an instant improvement in my skin. It just looked a lot cleaner like all the impurities were wiped away. So I bought a few more and we'll see if it's a continuous improvement.
3 years ago
Love this mask, specially with Dead Sea ingredients which is just a seller to me since I've tried before and have worked perfectly. It's very effective and makes your skin feel fresh. It's not expensive.