Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask uploaded by Faby V.
2 colors available

BY DEAD SEA ESSENTIALS

Detoxify and purify skin with our spa facial mud mask.â formulated with pure dead sea mud and chamomile to soothe irritations and leave your face radiant.â chamomile has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-allergen benefits, making this mask ideal for use on delicate facial skin. see more...

• Did anyone else put this on and it burn into your blemishes like a ...1 Answers
  • Do they sell this product in a bigger size? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karla G.
Karla G.
Doral, FL
I was so excited to try this face mask when I saw them at Kohls, since I love anything with chamomile but sadly I ended up very disappointed. I put it on for the time indicated and once I removed it, I didn't notice much of a difference besides my face feeling itchy. I tried it once again a few weeks later and experienced the same results. My skin wasn't red or anything but just felt itchy.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
I do love Dead Sea Minerals and Ahava. I'm not sure if this mask is for me though because I was left with itchy and red skin. I have tried it more times since and my skin wasn't irritated as much. I bought it at Kohl's and it was $18.00. So in my opinion it's a little expensive for the mixed results.
Adela H.
Adela H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I'm actually loving this mask. I'm not very big on face masks but I really do like this one. I saw an instant improvement in my skin. It just looked a lot cleaner like all the impurities were wiped away. So I bought a few more and we'll see if it's a continuous improvement.
Brigette T.
Brigette T.
Love this mask, specially with Dead Sea ingredients which is just a seller to me since I've tried before and have worked perfectly. It's very effective and makes your skin feel fresh. It's not expensive.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this face mask, definitely my favorite! I really like the smell of it. Leaves my skin leaving absolutely smooth and soft. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I love these masks! A "mud" to spread on your face, to detoxify and cleanse. Instead of leaving on for a LONG time, like lost masks, you leave for two minutes and wash off. One packet is about three masks worth for me!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Did anyone else put this on and it burn into your blemishes like a mofo.?
Fallbrook, CA
Do they sell this product in a bigger size?