BY AHAVA

Minerals Meet Botanicals Enjoy healthy benefits of Dead Sea from the comforts of your home with Dead Sea Essentials Lavender Dead Sea Bath Crystals. These pure Dead Sea salts contain essential minerals, including Magnesium, Calcium Potassium, known to refresh dull, tired skin ease sore joints muscles. The aromatherapeutic benefits of lavender help to renew your senses restore calm. Free of: Parabens, Phthalate Not tested on animals. see more...

Shannon H.
AHAVA Dead Sea bath soak took my dry, flakey skin and turned it into smooth, supple skin after just one soak. I love the lavender scent. Using the bath soak improved my skin and mood. Great value for the price. I purchased these at Target and recommend them to anyone.
Diana A.
I just got out of my bathtub and had to write a review about this product. These salts are so good for the skin I noticed an immediate difference and scent is sooo relaxing I feel asleep lol give it a try
Nicole s.
I get this product at target! has a great smell to it!My favorite bath salts

Amazon