BeautySkinBath & BodyAHAVA
Dead Sea Essentials by Dead Sea Bath Crystals Comforting Vanilla

Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Dead Sea Bath Crystals Comforting Vanilla

by AHAVA

Minerals Meet Botanicals Natural Dead Sea Salt Contains Healthy Essential Minerals Including Magnesium, Calcium &Amp; Potassium, Known To Refresh Dull Skin &Amp; Help Relieve Joint &Amp; Muscle Aches.&Nbsp; Comforting Vanilla Relaxes Your Senses. Free Of:&Nbsp; Parabens, Phthalate Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

Would you guys recommend this for bath time? I need something to keep my skin soft and also to help me relax
Start your review of Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Dead Sea Bath Crystals Comforting Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,301 reviews
Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Dead Sea Bath Crystals Comforting Vanilla uploaded by Letty S.
I like soaking in therapeutic bath salts and have tried many brands over the years. I keep coming back to Ahava bath salts because of the high quality. This bath salt contains dead sea mineral crystals so you are getting many essential minerals when you soak in this. I like to use 1 cup bath salts and soak for 20 minutes. Stress dissipates and my muscles relax.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Delicious... I love vanilla scent and it is so calming for a night time bath. I wish more places made vanilla scent options
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I can usually find both the bath salts and the lotion at Walgreens and i love them! The smell is really nice and makes your skin feel so soft! I love using them.These would make an awesome gift!
Brandie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anything from the Dead Sea is a quality product and worth trying out. I can't wait to try this
Abbi F.
Prosper, TX
I love all types of bath crystals but these are one of my top ten They really are comforting and smell amazing.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are so great!!! It is extremely useful! It made my skin smoothr and shinier. I love this product and will try on more products from Dead Sea!
Sandra A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The perfect way to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. I keep it in my bathroom and apply twice a week.