BY DEAD SEA ESSENTIALS

Minerals meet botanicals in this quickly absorbing body moisturizer. formulated with dead sea minerals and natural aloe vera, this lotion hydrates and soothes thirsty skin. Our aloe vera body lotion is offered in our standard 8.5 oz tube and also our double 17 oz value size bottle. free of parabens and phthalates. see more...

Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is great to put on your skin after being in the sun! Your skin needs that healing hydration after being exposed to the sun. The lotion is refreshing and won’t leave your skin sticky. It also rubs in very nice.
Katy S.
Bloomfield, CT
This is a nice product and has a light fragrance which I prefer over a lotion with a heavy perfumed smell. The one thing I didn't like about the product was that when I applied it to my feet (like I expect to be able to do with a body lotion), it made my soles so slippery it was scary to walk on my hardwood floors. When I do use this product I quickly put socks on before I take a step
Bri M.
Fayetteville, NC
I have a lot of products with dead sea salt and aloe vera plant infused. This product is definitely great for the body and will leave you moisturized!
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
This product is the best. it is guaranteed to do what it said it suppose to do. This product is soothing to the skin.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Aloe Vera is definitely a must for rejuvenating skin. It is a healthy ingredient and you will love the results.
Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
Love it !!! Makes my hands feel smooth. A lot goes a long way. Smells great and makes my hands feel great !
Kimberly R.
Clifton, NJ
This makes ur skin very smooth some of them are expensive but they are soo worth it nothing compares
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Edad sea essntials áloe vera body lotion 8.5oz.Es una crema rica suave y muy humectante.☺
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Worth every penny! Does what it is supposed to and leaves my skin in great condition!
Maiany Mirelle A.
Cabo de Santo Agostinho
Ótimo produto. Tem aloe vera na composição então já ganhou meu coração. A aloe vera tem propriedades hidratantes, antiinflamatória e fortificante. Amei!